Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Nibbo

MFD Panel ?

Using the map on the MFD panel it's default is "North UP"  I prefer  "Head Up"  so I changed it to Head UP but it won't save as Head UP, every time I load the aircraft from a save it reverts back to North Up. Is there a fix for this or is it something I have to live with?

I guess it can be fixed by modifying the gauges dlls, but I'm not pretty sure on how to do it.

But, for me in the other G1000 aircrafts, it doesn't really boder me too much...it will boder if I have to do a complete configuration of the cockpit, but for just a scroll, I can live with it :)

I guess north up is on by default because head up eats more fps as well as topo.

Alexander Colka

You're supposed to  be able to permanently change these settings in the G1000_cfg.xml file --but good luck finding it !!

WAT1460.png

It is likely inside the G1000.cab file (if it is the same as the TBM..)

Bert

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the data lines right at the top of the MFD and PFD are the same. Every other G1000 I've seen shows different data fields in the MFD.

How could something this obvious not be caught during beta testing?

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe