Sign in to follow this  
Captain Scott

The Queen on Skiathos

I wouldn't like to be on that plane on such a tiny runway! :lol:

Great shots

Fab shots. What scenery are you using? Can't believe you landed the Queen in there. Amazing.

Cool shots, I guess it might have been a bit tight on that apron :O. Must have been a thrill to land the 747 there, and probably not less to get her out again.

What scenery are you using?

Looks a lot Aerosoft's (29Palms') Skiathos.

EDIT: Looks like I was too slow -_-

Edited by FloG

Great shots! As someone who holidays there nearly every year , and as one who has spent considerable time watching the aircraft take off from the taverna behind the threshold, the 74 would wipe out those folk in the penultimate shot.

.I nearly sh*t myself when a heavy old MD80 held onto it's brakes for about 10 seconds to get up to full power. My windscreen was busted and my son ran away crying! If you get a chance to see it for yourself, do. You wont see/feel anything like it anywhere...(there are some bits on youtube).

The scenery of this Aerosoft airport and indeed the whole island is outstanding. Probably my best FSX scenery purchase ever( and believe me I have made a few). 

I just feel Majestic's Q400 may be a more sensible ship to use ?..........