Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

B200 KingAir Coming...

About time they announced their next project. I was hoping they would have brought out one of their g1000 models though. 

I'm excited for The Big King Air but we really need a Good T182T SkyLane.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

This will be an excellent aircraft to utilize the upcoming 10.30 GPS in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

I'm excited for The Big King Air but we really need a Good T182T SkyLane.

I was hoping for the SR22 but I had a feeling it would be the big King Air ! They are converting all of the steam guage airplanes first. So I am guessing the stationair will be next followed by the b1900d and probably some Alabeo airplanes inbetween.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Guest Mik75

About time they announced their next project. I was hoping they would have brought out one of their g1000 models though.

In FSX they can obviously build on the FSX stock G1000 and add a few features without too much work.

Since there is no comparable stock G1000 in XPX, I have my doubts that we will see a G1000 equipped aircraft in X-Plane anytime soon...

In FSX they can obviously build on the FSX stock G1000 and add a few features without too much work.

Since there is no comparable stock G1000 in XPX, I have my doubts that we will see a G1000 equipped aircraft in X-Plane anytime soon...

Its going to be a while for sure. But I am sure Danklaue is up to the challenge when the time comes ! Or maybe Austin will give Philipp a G1000 assignment !

Here some comments made by Danklaue- "I am hoping to do some exploration on the front of the G1000, because of the role I see it playing in the future of X-Plane.  I had a sense that I'd get stuck on certain things, and if my goal was just to "push a plane out", I would have opted for a simplified version of the G1000.  However, the goal has been to be instrumental in developing an entire G1000 infrastructure, which can easily be adapted to other planes in the future, and herein lie a great deal of the difficulties."

"if a new GNS430 is really coming to X-Plane soon, this'll most likely mean that it will support more functionality, which may well also introduce new datarefs to X-Plane that could be tapped into in order to enhance functionality of G1000's and the like.  It'll be interesting to explore that."

Eric Escobar

I was also hoping for the SR22.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I see The B200 has been taken off the "Incoming Products" banner at Carenado site.............Could be very soon now  :smile:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Any minute now !

Eric Escobar

Until I upgrade my GPU I won't be buying any addons... I like the C90 but it makes me run on normal and the textures for the XP world look terrible.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Until I upgrade my GPU I won't be buying any addons... I like the C90 but it makes me run on normal and the textures for the XP world look terrible.

It's almost all I fly these days.  You won't be dissappointed when you upgrade!

John

John Wingold