Sign in to follow this  
CCole

Climb Checklist Problem

Hi there, I have a problem with the "Flaps 0, set IAS 185..." I can't get my FO to recognize it. Everything else works just fine, the windows speech engine recognizes "flaps" out of FSX, approach and landing calls work fine (flaps in there as well), but after takeoff he always understands "set", not "flaps"... Any Ideas?

I'd really like a reliable way to trigger the FO's flows.

As of now, the only way is to do everything myself, including his full flow, above and below the line...

As an aside: During one of my more desperate tries, he once understood "flex temp" :) He seems to have been downgraded (?) from jets to turboprop ;)

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Christian

Thank you, I'll try that and tell you the results.

By the way, the manual says "... one eight five..." on page 25 and "... one eighty five..." on page 39.

I'll try both, of course.

Another small note, on page 33, pre-flight events, you have the item "FDC Ground Test Switch - Press". After long deliberation, I assume you mean the FD"R" (not "C").

All in all, great addon! I love your work

Hi, thanks for the help, now I've got it. An error in the manual made it impossible:

I was doing the tutorial, and on page 39 it calls for "Flaps 0, SET IAS..." in all four examples.

After reading your post, I did as you said (and the manual says on page 25) and it worked beautifully!

Great work!