Sign in to follow this  
Ken Dersley

PMDG Running in FS9 with Windows 7

I purchased the PMDG 747-400: Queen of the Skies package in September 2005 and have also updated it last year.

I am upgrading to Windows 7, but due to costs I can only do it in phases. Therefore, I will be purchasing FSX a bit later on, as well as the PMDG Extended download.
But in the mean time, will my current PMDG packages still function with FS9 if I upgrade to Windows 7? 

Could you please assist?

But in the mean time, will my current PMDG packages still function with FS9 if I upgrade to Windows 7?

Yes, Fs9 and Windows 7 64 bit work well together

I don't know about the B747 for FS9 but the B737NGs use fsuipc3 for certain functions. You should install the latest fsuipc3 full and interim versions from:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/ (you will not have to register it)

and then after the Queen is installed make sure it has not been overwritten from the Queen distribution.

Thanks guys, I know I am behind but I'll get there.

You have relly helped. At least I will still be able to fly The Queen.