Each time I start with default aircraft, after I start the engine radios turns on and that happens: COM1 is selected (It's normal) and MRK Button is selected (I do not want this)... How can I settle radio stack defaults? Can you change the default radio frequencies? I don't want my MRK button selected after I open the avionics master switch, I'd appreciate for quick responses. thanks.

Set the radios how you want them and save the flight with a check in the "make this the default flight" box.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Isn't it just for the opening screen aircraft? When you change another one you want marker beacon comes back again and it is really annoying when you take off both sided ILS runways since marker makes sounds. Are there any configuration files to change it?

You could run a startup XML gauge to turn off the Marker, but you would have to add it to every airplane that you want it for...

(A:MARKER SOUND,bool) if{ 0 (>K:MARKER_SOUND_TOGGLE) }

Bert

The radio states are part of the saved flight file.

Any aircraft you choose from the Free Flight screen will inherit the settings in the default saved flight.

There might be some payware exceptions to this rule.

So if you save a flight as your default flight with NAV1 set to 123.45, every plane you load from the default flight screen will have 123.45 on NAV1.

Saved flight files are in ...\Documents\Microsoft Flight Simulator (X) and have the .flt extension.

They are simple text documents and can be opened with Notepad.

Open one and check it out.

regards,

Joe

sigbar.gif

Is this it:

[Avionics.0]

AudioMarkerListen=False

That's the one.

sigbar.gif