Sign in to follow this  

Favorite/ Most desired airliner ROUND 2

i hope what ever comes after 747v2,  i ll be something classic, not like dc3 something like 747 classic or a  dc-10 or even a remade of md11.

For me it's a no brainer - DC3 all the way!  B) However, I'd also love to see the A330/340 being developed by PMDG one day, even though I know that it's highly unlikely. 

Yeah, there are 3 key aircraft in the history of aviation, all 3 of them in urgent need of a serious flightsim version:

- Wright Flyer

- Douglas DC-3 / C-47

- Boeing 747-100

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

we all must remember that no "new/next" project is going to happen for a long time yet, so the A350 will likely be kind of old before one of these new projects can be started anyway. Still way too much to be done with the 747-400 v2, and that vintage project, not to mention the 773. "Down the road" applies big time here plus a lot can change between now and then.

I just sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.

747-100 sounds nice. Also A310 and DC-10.

I wouldn't mind seeing a proper 757/767 as well. LevelD is old and looks like a toy while CS didn't quite get those right, did they? :P

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Assuming the DC-3 is a given after the DC-6;

CV-340/440

Evolution of the -6 into a -7C would be cool too.

Dreams are free...

No surprise that I voted opposite to the masses on all four options in the poll.

PMDG already said (somewhere) they wouldn't do the Airbus A320, as FlightSim Labs are currently developing one following their Concorde, and since Lefeteris (insert greek last name) used to be a PMDG guy, its level of accuracy will be pretty high.

Inactive

Many of you forget that PMDG has not finished their turboprop game. 

The Dash 8 was just put aside to make time for these projects, I hope they could find the time to make an ATR sometime in the future. 

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

By the time the known projects are all released (747, DC3, ...), the RW 737 MAX will be out and waiting to be modelled by PMDG

First choice PMDG rendition would be the 787 8/9/10, but I realize that this kind of project may just require a 64 bit platform to keep the OOM's away. Maybe P3D will allow for such a thing sometime.

An A350 would be a nice second choice which may also need a 64 bit platform.

Either of these would have to be missing functioning systems like EFB w/ on-board performance tool, electronic circuit breakers, SATCOM, and other advanced avionics, unless we had a 64 bit platform of course.

Don't agree with this at all. It would not require 64-bit (to avoid OOM), a user would just need to scale back on their scenery add-ons.