Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Request for help!

Let me begin by stating that I know this problem I'm having isn't a PMDG-specific problem, but it is stopping me from fully enjoying my PMDG products in FSX as it's a very rare day indeed when I fly anything other than a PMDG aircraft. So, my problem lies with Squawkbox. I have the latest version of it for FSX. The problem is that when I connect, I appear to have a successful connection but I see no other aircraft, cannot communicate with anyone (I try to manually change frequencies in the SB4 box without success) and just generally am all alone despite a check showing 20-odd pilots online at the same airport. I own FSX - Acceleration. Is someone "in the know" able to help me? I really want to fly online with the 777 in FSX but can't. Aarrggghhh!!!

You can try and go through all the possible troubleshooters for SB4 but tbh that will not help you. Solving this problem will lead you in another (i.e. - crashing FSX when someone writes a PM, etc. etc.). FSinn is a way to go. It is not bug-free, but it works. You'll need to configure it properly and then it works.  

Is someone "in the know" able to help me?

Run the program as an admin, and run it from the Start menu (not from the drop down menu in the sim).

Problem solved.

Kyle Rodgers

Run the program as an admin, and run it from the Start menu (not from the drop down menu in the sim).

Problem solved.

I fully endorse the above step ^^^^

hi I have a 747-8i \ f 

tells me that I ended activations give me the contact where I write because I do not respond 

thanks 

my products 

747-400x 

747-8i \ f 

JetStream 4100 

-800 737 \ 900 

greetings

hi I have a 747-8i \ f

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.