Sign in to follow this  
nelsly

MCE not working with p3d ver 2.2

Anyone have any luck with this working with p3d v 2.2???

Thanks

Nels

There is anew fsinsider.dll fike for P3D2.2 out now. Did you try this file or are you having issues with this file installed?

Sent from my Mobile thing

I flew the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 tonight in P3D2.2 with MCE, it worked beautifully. If you have the latest version of MCE, simply get the updated fsinsider file and put it in your main P3D folder.

This version doesn't work with the MCE that comes with the Aerosoft Airbus Extended, does it?

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

This version doesn't work with the MCE that comes with the Aerosoft Airbus Extended, does it?

No it doesn't due to restrictions.

However, the whole MCE licensed package for Aerosoft A320/A321 will be updated this month.

Possibly as early as Monday 21 APR 2014, give or take a couple of days.

The new fsinsider.dll did the trick for ver 2.2. Thanks to those for the link

Cheers

Nels

Any news on the AXE version of MCE? Eagerly waiting for the update... :mellow:

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Any news on the AXE version of MCE? Eagerly waiting for the update... :mellow:

It should happen within a week to 10 days. Just making sure nothing else needs to be added (to avoid releasing yet another update a couple of months later.

The package licensed by Aerosoft from us is a massive 1.3 GB downlooad and not suitable for frequent updates.

That ugly ATC window in P3D V2.2 is really a bummer,, and partly to blame for the slight delay.

If there is anything you want to report with regards previous package, now is the time to do it.

Thanks for your patience.

It should happen within a week to 10 days. Just making sure nothing else needs to be added (to avoid releasing yet another update a couple of months later.

The package licensed by Aerosoft from us is a massive 1.3 GB downlooad and not suitable for frequent updates.

That ugly ATC window in P3D V2.2 is really a bummer,, and partly to blame for the slight delay.

If there is anything you want to report with regards previous package, now is the time to do it.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the prompt and informative answer! I'm really looking forward to welcome back my copilot in Prepar3d v2.2...

Thanks for the prompt and informative answer! I'm really looking forward to welcome back my copilot in Prepar3d v2.2...

I herewith confirm we have sent the updated licensed MCE package to Aerosoft today.

It could be a few days before they make it available for download to all Airbus Extended owners.

Oh fantastic - I was about to purchase FS2CREW Airbux X - lets hope they get it done in a few days.

Well done and Thank you

Oh fantastic - I was about to purchase FS2CREW Airbux X - lets hope they get it done in a few days.

Well done and Thank you

You're welcome.

Enjoy!