Sign in to follow this  
JughedJones

Tutorials and Flows

Hey everyone.

After flying the Majestic Q400 for a while, I think I'm ready to take advantage of my NGX.

I have FS2Crew which will make things substantially easier for me, however, is their a good set of flows (outside of the included ones) that might help me get a handle on this thing?  

Similarly, is there a good tutorial out there I haven't seen? I've looked at froogle's a number of times and it's been very helpful, but sometimes it just takes someone else to really set everything straight.

Thanks a lot.

is there a good tutorial out there I haven't seen? I've looked at froogle's a number of times and it's been very helpful, but sometimes it just takes someone else to really set everything straight.

PMDG's Tutorial #1 and #2 are as good, comprehensive, and correct as anything you might find on the Internet.

Please sign your name to your post per these forum rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361815-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

Give the Normal Procedures section in the included FCOM volume 1 a chance. Most 737 operators use the flows found there. Also learn the Electrical Power Up and Electrical Power Down procedures found in Supplementary Procedures chapter 6.

Thanks Trub...I'm looking at that Noble Air tutorial now...it looks great...

Not sure about the RES fuel in the Noble Air tutorial. It seems like a mishmash of ICAO and FAA.

Matt Cee