Sign in to follow this  
Azapata87

I LOVE THIS EARTHLINK!

Guest speedbird326

Hey all,If anybody's looking for an economical solution for internet access, the Earthlink with the accelerator is awesome! I'm swtiching from Comcast cable, so I do know what fast is. But it's more reliable, and teamed with Download Accelerator software, I am loving this! A great idea for anybody! Besides, it's only $21.95/month, down from $60.00 with Comcast. How awesome is that?Cheers,MarcMarc Gibson

Guest Milamber

Not very...Unless your talking about Earthlink via DSL. But if your talking just 56K you go right ahead but anybody else who has experienced broadband would not want to go back to a dial-up connection. They might do it temporarily if they can't afford broadband anymore but I seriously doubt they would claim the downgrade was awesome. And your $21.95/ month price is only $4-9 dollars cheaper than most DSL options around me. And cable is just $34.95.....WAY cheaper than the $60 you say you paid. If you can't find a broadband connection cheaper than that around you I feel sorry for ya :)

Guest Rich

...and not a lot to do with MSFS

Guest Stratus_Fractus

You're in college, not highschool? I pity you guys, up here in Canada we can get 3mpbs for $45 CAD/month or $33/month. Ahh, competition is great! :-)

hi,A couple months ago I used to use Earthlink with the accelerator and it was nothing more than Dialup with a program that compressed all the graphics on a webpage to make it load fast, ofcourse it made any sort of picture or photo look very bad. It doesen't speed up downloads either. I'd never go back to dialup.Andrew