Sign in to follow this  
FLEX1978

EGNX & 777

Boom!  Glad that helped.

Now I can tell people I'm actually helpful from time to time...haha.

You helpful?

Nah, everyone move along please he is daydreaming again.

You tell everyone, and then things go downhill Kyle so please stop the rumors.

Keep it quiet, and we who know can enjoy your non existent sysk's and whatnot you tube uploads and perhaps learn a thing or two in peace while we are doing so :P

BTW, someone beat you to the North Pole I see :wink:

Waleed N

I have the same problem but not only with the PMDG777 in EGNX. I also set the mesh to 19m as advised in the manual but it didn't help.

What was your mesh resolution? I disabled ENGX in the FTX Global manager but without result. Maybe a problem with FS Global?

Any further advice?

Greetings Eddi :smile:

I purchased all the FS Genesis NEXT MAP mesh, for areas not covered I use FS Global.  Mesh Resolution was 1m (as recommended by FS genesis)   I changed it to 10m to stop the bouncing with the PMDG 777

Rob Prest

My mesh resolution is set to maximum. I can't remember what that is, but the GenX mesh resolution is 5m. No problems with "bouncing" on my PC.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I too just installed FTX Global and Vector.  I'm also now using that utility SceneryConfigEditor1.1.2 to manage my required sceneries before flight as I was having issues with OOM at ONE of my fave airports.  It didn't help, but I'm sure un-checking unnecessary sceneries does help in the long run so I continue to do it.   

My question is if we can get the data from the beta team on what they were instructed to set their graphics settings etc at during the beta.  That might help a bunch of us who are experiencing some sort of problems.  Hey, it just fixed Rob's, right?  

Another question which is un-related is why am I getting GSX errors after using this SceneryConfig tool?  I find at add-on airports now, GSX can't find the AFCAD at all or can't find the proper one.  Any help at all without posting in another forum would be great.  I'm not a n00b and I know this isn't where it belongs, but I figured if I was asking a question related to the OP I wouldn't get bashed...too hard.  :-) 

Cheers

My question is if we can get the data from the beta team on what they were instructed to set their graphics settings etc at during the beta. That might help a bunch of us who are experiencing some sort of problems. Hey, it just fixed Rob's, right?

We weren't, really.  Part of the beta process is to test everything on diverse computers with potentially diverse settings, so it's not like we have a "testing config" that's standard PMDG Issue.

When the team was troubleshooting in the background, they recommended setting the value at "above X."  I forget what the value of X is (insert algebra joke here), but I think the intro manual references it.  I think it's somewhere around 10-20, but check the intro to see if it's in there.

Kyle Rodgers

I changed it to 10m to stop the bouncing with the PMDG 777

I've also tested that and it also doesn't help me with the bouncing at EGNX (with all aircraft). Is there maybe a problem with the AFCAD what I can fix with ADE or something similar.

I wanted to to a flight LIME-EDDP-EGNX on my free days...

Greetings Eddi :smile:

I've also tested that and it also doesn't help me with the bouncing at EGNX (with all aircraft). Is there maybe a problem with the AFCAD what I can fix with ADE or something similar.

I wanted to to a flight LIME-EDDP-EGNX on my free days...

Sorry I need to clarify, I still have the issue at UK2000 EGNX.  Kyle helped me with another issue that affected every airport. 

Rob Prest

Rob,

I suggest asking the question over on the UK2000 forum.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Rob,

I suggest asking the question over on the UK2000 forum.

Somebody already reported the issue.  

Rob Prest

Can you provide me with a link to that, Rob? I can't see any report of this.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm out at the moment, using my phone to post.  It's on the UK2000 forum, a few pages in.  Someone posted that the runway is causing a dirt spray effect and the aircraft bounces on the runway.  

Rob Prest

I can see it now, Rob. That was two years ago, and the guy never responded to say whether he had solved the problem. I have sent you a PM.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png