Sign in to follow this  
JustFlightScott

48 hour deal at Just Flight - Three great add-ons £5/€6/$8 each

Three great Just Flight add-ons for £5/€6/$8 each - for 48 Hours only!

If you missed any of our previous 24 Hour Deals earlier this year, here's another chance to grab yourself a £5/€6/$8 bargain add-on for FSX!

The Download editions of 146-200/300 Jetliner, DC-6B Legends of Flight and Comet Jetliner are all on sale at this special low price for 48 hours only.

Offers end at 4pm (UK time) on Sunday 13 April 2014.

Buy 146-200/300 Jetliner (Download for FSX) for £5/€6/$8

Usually £24.99 / €30.95 / $37.99

Buy DC-6B Legends of Flight (Download for FSX) for £5/€6/$8

Usually £19.99 / €24.95 / $29.99

Buy Comet Jetliner (Download for FSX) for £5/€6/$8

Usually £25.50 / €31.60 / $38.80

The BAe 146s are a steal (unless you own the QW collection already).

I'm trying to make up my mind on the other two:

The Comet could keep me busy for while, judging by the feature list; not so much the DC-6 - am I right???

I buy this Just Flight stuff and never fly them....too lightly simulated.  Not saying they're bad, they are pretty decent actually, but even at $8.00 they are not bargains if I never fly them.    

Nice sale that will benefit many people!!!!!!  Kudos to management of Justflight!!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I always enjoy taking the 146 for a spin! I don't have the other two, but I'm considering the Comet. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Three great Just Flight add-ons for £5/€6/$8 each - for 48 Hours only!

If you missed any of our previous 24 Hour Deals earlier this year, here's another chance to grab yourself a £5/€6/$8 bargain add-on for FSX!

The Download editions of 146-200/300 Jetliner, DC-6B Legends of Flight and Comet Jetliner are all on sale at this special low price for 48 hours only.

Offers end at 4pm (UK time) on Sunday 13 April 2014.

Buy 146-200/300 Jetliner (Download for FSX) for £5/€6/$8

Usually £24.99 / €30.95 / $37.99

Buy DC-6B Legends of Flight (Download for FSX) for £5/€6/$8

Usually £19.99 / €24.95 / $29.99

Buy Comet Jetliner (Download for FSX) for £5/€6/$8

Usually £25.50 / €31.60 / $38.80

Wondering if these can be used in P3D v2.2.  I would be interested in purchasing them if this is the case.  Thanks.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

(...) The Comet could keep me busy for while, judging by the feature list; not so much the DC-6 - am I right???

Got them both - and they both are mere fun/light planes.

The DC-6 has the better visuals, though, the Comet's VC looks way more cartoonish.

And I have no idea, Mike, whether these work in P3Dv2.2 ...

Attention all MCE users...

The JF146 is expected to be multi-crewed by June 2014. Currently works in progress.

And I have no idea, Mike, whether these work in P3Dv2.2 ...

Thanks for your input Olli, and I hope they are able to be used in P3D.  I was hoping the JustFlight Scott would be able to answer that question.  

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

The DC6 works in P3D, not tried the 146.

There are demos of the DC6 and Comet that can be tried.

I'd recommend the 146 and DC6 at this price, the Comet I don't have but it has poor reviews and I've decided against it...

Cheers

Keith

MikeT707 - sorry for the delay. I'm afraid I can't vouch for P3D compatibility on these I'm afraid.  if you wanted to try them and if they were non-starters we'd sort you a refund no problem.  I hope that helps.

Didn't get the 146 as I already have the QW version and I also have the DC-6B, so I just went for the Comet. It is not bad on initial impressions and certainly it is good value for the price, although it's overall appearance both inside and out reflects an aircraft addon designed for a different FS era (FS9 or earlier). I haven't as yet got into the detail of the systems so I can't comment on those but I am sure this will give me the occasional few hours of interesting flying when I want to revert to a classic jet.

As I don't have it,I can't comment on the JF 146, but I would have to say that the DC-6B is a steal at this price and I would highly recommend it. I have had  it for some time and fly it quite a bit and although it could not be described as 'systems heavy' it is a thoroughly enjoyable aircraft to fly and nicely modelled both inside and out. I know some propliner fans might be waiting for the PMDG DC-6B to appear but that is taking forever to gestate with no sign of it being born yet, so I would say to those go for the JF version in the interim at this price and you won't be disappointed.

Oops I just realised this offer closed 45 mins ago - but having written it, I will post this anyway!

Bill

but I would have to say that the DC-6B is a steal at this price and I would highly recommend it.

Yes, I fully agree! I hope the two expansions packs for the DC-6 will be on sale too sometimes in the future :smile:

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Reviews and user comments on the DC-6 and the Comet are not really good, but I've been enjoying them both - the graphics, animations, sound sets, types of instruments and cockpit layouts make them pretty immersive. At 2x 6 EUR I feel inexpensively entertained ...   B)