Sign in to follow this  
jug

Leonardo Maddog MD-82 Problem

Hello,

I I just wanted to start a Shared Cockpit flight with Maddog MD-82 (v3.3), but I recognized that in the fsx toolbar the Maddog button is missing. I downloaded it from simmarket and installed the two livery packs (and the AIRAC 1404). I started the Load Manager selected the correct aircraft and closed it. While closing I selected ready for takeoff. But when I loaded the flight (over the fsx not over the load manager and with the correct aircraft) I don't have a Maddog Option in Addon Menu up in the fsx menu and she has loaded the cold and dark state not ready for takeoff. In the dll.xml is everything correct. I also tried to start it in compability mode to Windows XP (SP3) and Admin Mode but nothing worked. Has somebody an idea? I am using Win8.1.

Greeting

Julius

Check your DLL.XML file.  If you've never done that, there is a good write up on the PMDG Support site/page.

Good luck with shared cockpit, it's an incredible and immersive experience - especially on VATSIM during events!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

The DLL.XML is ok, but I got it working since the compability mode Win7 is off don't know why, but it works! :D So I will try now Shared Cockpit it must be really cool!