Sign in to follow this  
twharrell

Has anyone purchased yet?

Just curious to know what the initial impressions are. The trailers I've watched look well done.

Todd

yes definately. Having watched through the first half already, I fully recommend this training package. Production is in very high quality both in technical quality and editing, the information is detailed and clear. Some of the information text boxes could preferably stay on screen a little longer, but not a big problem.

This is absolutely great value for money and I'm looking forward to the comming training products from A2S in the future.

Are we able to purchase the training video to keep as a downloaced copy or can you only stream?

I just purchased it this evening. I have watched the first episode, and a little bit of the second and third. I wish I had more time this evening, to watch even more. I am really impressed so far.

Jeff

😀

I'm currently watching the last three remaining videos of the series and so far I can say that the experience has been brilliant!  :yahoo:

The quality and attention to detail in the video production is amazing and I'm loving the info overlays. 

I think the best part of this is the interaction between Ben and Josh in the cockpit of the Q400. Professional and candid all at the same time.

If you are on the fence about this training, hop off and go for it. It is well worth the price, even if you have logged some hours in the Q400.

Nice work A2S, looking forward to the future programs.

Nick Preston

Yep it's awesome say no more

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I've watched the first 2 episodes. I'm more than happy with the videos. Great Job.

I've really struggled in the past with this aircraft. Hopefully I have the patience to stick with it this time.

Jordan

My english is not very good.

So before to buy, i would like to know if that video is sub titled? Because for my level in english, sometimes its easier for read than to listen.

Thanks in advance for your answering.

Gregory

I purchased the cadet video set last night based on the positive feedback. If the first video, which is essentially a 10 minute Q and A with your pilot instructor, Josh, is any indicator, this was a good buy. The quality of production is outstanding and it was very entertaining. I like the fact that, for $30, I can either watch the videos online or I can download the videos. My only critique for my British brothers is that you guys can sometimes talk too fast, making it hard to understand at times. Those with the same accent probably have no issues. You'd probably say the same thing about us Yanks if we talked too fast. I'm not being critical of accents (we all have them to some level), so please noone take my comments personally. But in future video sets, just be aware that your audience is quite the diverse international audience, so slowing things down a little can go a long way. Especially since this is meant to be educational as it is entertaining.

So, I think the set is well worth the $30. There is no doubt these guys wanted this video set to be as perfect as possible, and the attention to detail shows that. I'm looking forward to seeing the other videos and learning more about this great aircraft.

Good job, A2S!

Cheers,

Todd

No subtitles English only I think

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART