Sign in to follow this  
twharrell

Has anyone purchased yet?

My understanding is that Just Flight will be bundling it with the Q400 as well as a seperate discount offer in July. I think this may only be for existing customers however.

We will probably do a similar offer across Simmarket and Vimeo in July - a summer sale type thing. I'll keep you posted.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Thank you, Ben. :Hug:

Dave Taylor gb.png

If anybody still has any doubt then I bought this on Friday afternoon and as night shifts give me "a bit of free time" shhh don't tell the boss I've managed to watch them all over the last two nights. Excellent quality, professional produced and edited (I work in TV so I know a thing or two about production values) and good value for money.

Both Ben and Josh are clearly enjoying what they are doing and as a result this makes watching all the more enjoyable. I was sceptical at first as I like to be "hands on" but this is one of those that you easily watch again and again and then go and practise until you get it right.

Keep up the good work guys and I'm looking forward to the next release.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

I also want to give this course a big thumbs up... I'm barely halfway and have learnt so much. Awesome work and I look forward to buying whatever you make in the future.

B.

WW1294.png