Sign in to follow this  
Airline2Sim

Q400 Cadet Training Out Now!

Because the DOM weight of the airline we are teaching SOPs for is 18,0000 kg. Changing the DOI to 80.0 allows you to load up the rear of the aircraft first which is how they load it.

I tried to replicate those values in the control panel, but I'm not able to use a DOI of 80. The calculate button remains greyed out. Did you have simular issues?

Marius S

I'm the one who bought you training after watching promo video about flight deck........ And I'm really disappointed.

English is not native language to me. I didn't have any problems to understand promo video, but it was very hard to understand accent in all other movies especially rapid speech. And you don't have any additional materials which can help to understand movies better.

In your further works, please, do not forgive about other parts of the world, publish additional materials or improve the language and you will widen the audience, significantly.

I'm the one who bought you training after watching promo video about flight deck........ And I'm really disappointed.

English is not native language to me. I didn't have any problems to understand promo video, but it was very hard to understand accent in all other movies especially rapid speech. And you don't have any additional materials which can help to understand movies better.

In your further works, please, do not forgive about other parts of the world, publish additional materials or improve the language and you will widen the audience, significantly.

I'm sorry you feel that way and all I can say is that we take your comments on board and will look to move things a little slower in subsequent courses. It's easier said than done however - the subject matter is fast moving and complicated and as in the real aircraft there is a need to convey large amounts of information quickly. It is possible we will never be able to do this to your complete satisfaction. We are looking at alternative language versions of the A319 course.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I almost comleted the course and did not understand, may be about 15 % of information because of the rapid speech. For instance the reason of changing fuel quantity in FMS two times before take off.

So, some short briefing with main points, in print version would be enough.

Anyway, thank you for your attention.

Ben is it possible for you to provide the actually fsx files for each video so the panel state flight state can be loaded the same as the videos? Regards Wayne.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Yes I was sort of expecting that too.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi, I have recently purchased the Majestic Dash Q400 on the day after I purchased the full set of training videos from airline2sim and also FS2CREW.

I am interested in how you have the ground services moving around and responding to you and the ATC is like nothing I've seen before, I currently use VOX ATC.

Thanks.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

Hi, I have recently purchased the Majestic Dash Q400 on the day after I purchased the full set of training videos from airline2sim and also FS2CREW.

I am interested in how you have the ground services moving around and responding to you and the ATC is like nothing I've seen before, I currently use VOX ATC.

Thanks.

Ground services is provided by GSX although we added custom sounds and the ATC was also added in post production and done by voice actors. If only there was an ATC program that was that realistic...

Thanks for your purchase, enjoy the Dash 8!

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Please, produce next videos with slower plus more exact language spoken. Working out part 3 is almost like listen to two chattering guys who don't care about realizing that some guys watching and listen only want to know and learn some sophisticated things about flightsim and the beautiful Dash8. Concerning your argument, in aviation almost everything must be quick done and spoken is just not fair! We want to learn and enjoy more on flight SIMULATION. So in fact, everything is allowed to explain clear and show exactly in a tutorial video. Plus I would like to recommend using a more traceable cursor when showing clicks during workouts.

Saying this, I think it will not be necessary to produce different languages if using perfect understandable clear english. I have flown in areas of Mexico and Brazil where It was impossible to copy most ATC advisory. Please don't copy this.

Thanks for the great idea and best wishes to explore to a big community. Regards Kurt