Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

FR7893 Gothenburg - Belfast

First flight for me with Ryanair, departure from Gothenburg City Airport with destination Belfast  B)

IATpy8a.jpg
5PTStD8.jpg
MUFsXBI.jpg
Sfd4mzt.jpg
42EeUpS.jpg
qnhLbxq.jpg
8D37mwD.jpg
dxTHQJH.jpg
0on8VNn.jpg
pqt1Qoo.jpg
wudDMAn.jpg
obTsIh5.jpg
OVk0i4r.jpg
BTxk5Qk.jpg
vQ9gXgP.jpg

I am going to guess that is Aldergrove international airport rather than down-town George Best or Belfast City Airport.  I would love to have seen a video of that flight reminding me of home after more years than I care to remember being away.

That is some serious effort you put in making all of Gothenburg in that detail! I presume you included my house in Kungälv?  :Nerd:

Wonderful scenery and action shots!

HLJAMES

Nice shots there Nic! You know I love those cockpit grabs.

Never, in an ever, of a million flights, did I think you would fly left seat for a budget airline like Ryanair sir. :Big Grin:

Your photo scenery looks awesome too!

Nice pics!

However, I think Michael O'Leary might have something to say about you landing one of his aeroplanes with 1,720kg of fuel still on board!  :P

Thanks alot guys!

Very Nice shots- Is that photo scenery of Northern Ireland you have?

Thanks alot! Yes, I made that scenery a couple of weeks ago :)

That is some serious effort you put in making all of Gothenburg in that detail! I presume you included my house in Kungälv?  :Nerd:

Yes there have been some hard work but to create Gbg  B) ..but it´s a small scenery that only covers vital parts of Gothenburg  and surrounding area so that scenery will not be used anymore. Right now I´m doing  scenery that covers a bigger area, from Uddevalla in the north down to Varberg in the south :)

Nice shots there Nic! You know I love those cockpit grabs.

Never, in an ever, of a million flights, did I think you would fly left seat for a budget airline like Ryanair sir. :Big Grin:

Your photo scenery looks awesome too!

Thanks alot Stiffy!..Yes I know you love shots from the cockpit so they are for you :) Ha ha, no I did not think that either..but I was so tempted to fly from ESGP. There will be some more flights with the budget airline as soon as my new scenery that covers the west coast in Sweden is ready  :Big Grin:

Thanks alot! Yes, I made that scenery a couple of weeks ago :)

Could you point me to where I could learn how to create photo scenery- Being from Northern Ireland, I'd love to have photo scenery.