Sign in to follow this  
Astro

FS Global Ultimate

hey!

I need help, Im a bit of a beginner! ;)

I use FS Global 2010 and because I'm swedish I also use FS Genesis Swedish mesh program.

Today I also installed FS Global Ultimate (europe/africa.

Two questions...

1. After I installed FS Global Ultimate, I read the manual (I know, dumb &@($*) and it said that before the install I should have uncheck the FS Global 2010 boxes in the scenery witch I did'nt! Do FS Global Ultimate work anyway?? or do I need to start all over?

2. Does all three mesh program work together to get the most good experience or do I need to choose one of them??

You don't need to start all over, just uncheck the fsglobal 2010 entries, and check the ultimate ones, and you're good to go. Don't uninstall your old mesh, though because you are going to want to use it again. Ultimate looks fantastic, but it will take forever to load your flight, I usually activate my old FSGenesis mesh most of the time, and activate ultimate only whenever I'm flying somewhere like the alps, rockies or himalaya's. Not worth the delay for the flatter lands, IMO

You don't need to start all over, just uncheck the fsglobal 2010 entries, and check the ultimate ones, and you're good to go. Don't uninstall your old mesh, though because you are going to want to use it again. Ultimate looks fantastic, but it will take forever to load your flight, I usually activate my old FSGenesis mesh most of the time, and activate ultimate only whenever I'm flying somewhere like the alps, rockies or himalaya's. Not worth the delay for the flatter lands, IMO

Okey so when Im in Scenery in options, I uncheck fs global 2010 and then I press "OK" and FSX will load the scenery, but will I leave it so or should I do it once again and box fs global 2010 and then load the scenery once again? Thanks for answer me!