Sign in to follow this  
turner112

FS Panel Studio?

Hi all,

Looking for information on how to create a 2D panel for Prepar3D.

I own FS Panel Studio, but am not sure if the aircraft brought in from FSX will honor the panel builds.

If that's not a viable method (or even if it is) can anyone recommend / advise how to create 2D panels?

Thanks

Andrew

I don't know why no one ever answered your question, but...

FS Panel Studio works just as well for Prepar3D as it does for FS8, FS9, and FSX.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have used Panel Studio for years in FS9.  I recently installed FSX and can't figure out how to use it there.

I have used Panel Studio for years in FS9.  I recently installed FSX and can't figure out how to use it there.

I think you have to select where FSPS looks for the FSX Gauges; if memory serves (gulp!) it's in the Toolbar at the top.

(Gawd I hope I'm right...)

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Thanks.  My version didn't have the FSX option. I finally decided my version was too old so I bought a new copy from Flight one.  Best $25 I ever spent!

You could have just updated your version without a repurchase. Once you own a license, all updates are free of charge...

...of course, the author hasn't updated FSPS in several years, so I honestly don't know if there will ever be any further work done on it. :ph34r:

Oh, just for the sake of future information, even though there is no 'option' for Prepar3D in FSPS, you can use the 'slot' for FS8 and simply point to the path to P3D... :Big Grin:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Doesn't work so well in P3D V3.1 because of the use of individual folders now.

I'm also interested in cfaultreating 2D panels. Was excited until I read yhe last post as I just installed v3.1 Can anyone suggest a twin prop for v3.1 that allows for undocking. The default B58 doesn't do it for me.