Sign in to follow this  
N602AC

Strange 407 behavior..?

Hey there. I bought the 407 right after it came out. I was able to use it when it was initially released, then I downloaded SP2, uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and went in the Menu Manager and set all the paints' configs up like I wanted (all the options, tan panel, cold and dark) (I also did this whole process again with SP2F just now) and when I load up, the helo is running, but all the switches are in the off position. My preferences as far as wire cutters, frahm damper and pilot figures have been ignored. For the sake of experimentation I tried cycling the main fuel valve switch and nothing happened. I hit CTRL-SHIFT-F1 and the engine cut. Then I moved the battery switch to "ON" and that turned the battery off. It seems that all the switches are backwards. Essentially I can't use this thing with it like this..does anyone know what could be wrong?

Feel free to ask anything you need to know....

Thanks, 

Dan Marovitch

We've got a support forum for this kind of thing. See my sig for info.

FYI there's a sp3 and soon a sp 4 coming.

Thanks.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.