Sign in to follow this  
u2em

Fuel leaks on apron, cruise

Fuel system failure options, and other options are not selected.
Runway taxi during, center tank fuel quantity is reduced to 0 lbs and
Next I cut the center fuel tank of the engine valves (left and right of the tank is still available)
Over time, the left and right fuel tank is 0 lbs, the engine attempts to stop.
FMC using the 'fuel action' (civil airline air refueling!), That time has passed, repeat the leak.
If the response is late refueling, hydraulic system, electric system is stopped, and ditching the sea

Hmm. Last I looked this wasn't an SR-71, so, unable to help you there.

Also, is this another anti-piracy protection? You need to sign your posts with your real name.

Best regards,

Robin.

I didn't use piracy software Flight Simulation. PMDG was stolen my $89 money

I have never had an issue like that.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Nobody has stolen your money dude, something is seriously wrong with your installation, one way or the other...

23.png

Than submit a support ticket  in than

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It was a joke. There have been several cases of people having pirated the software attempting to get support.

Try Adrijan Pekovic suggestion and see if it helps.

When FSX starts, which aircraft loads by default?

Best regards,

Robin.

Its a very complex simulation. Clicking here and there doesn't work. Perhaps you know already, but just a reminder - if in doubt for your first flights - follow the tutorial by the letter. It gives very good idea what to do when setting up your FSX for PMDG777 flight.

And no, at 89$ for this masterpiece, I truly believe I've got a great bargain to be able to closely reproduce 777 piloting on my desktop.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I'd be very surprised if those were the cause of this problem.

The battery problem affects ACTIVATION, but it seems your product is activated OK.

Best regards,

Robin.

Yesterday I did reinstalling whole PC system. It's contain such as OS, FSX, PMDG... Then that has getting no more fuel leaks on short flights. (RKSI-RKSM, RKSS-RKJB)

Reinstall is seem all good solution in past, but that is causes of scratching FSX and other software DVD.