Sign in to follow this  
Commandhat17

Best Airbuses Available

Hello, I was just wondering Whether anyone could recommend the best Airbuses (Prefably A321, A330, A340,A350)
Available? Either Payware or Freeware. 
I was looking for Thomas Ruth's A330 300 with Airbus House Livery but can't find, can anyone possibly link me to that? Thanks.

I have the Wilco A330 - 300, but the Model Isn't that good, and the VC has flat buttons.. 

Thanks, AJ

Payware wise.

At the moment A320/321 is probably:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12065&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=flight%20simulation&s_language=english

But you may wish to wait for the FSL A320:

http://www.flightsimlabs.com/aircraft/a320/

There are some very impressive VC shots on the FSL forum.

The only A330 is am aware of is the BBS A330:

http://www.blackboxsimulation.com/index.php/products/fsx/a330xtreme/

From what i have read on that aircraft caveat emptor.

Ian R Tyldesley

A321: Best option is perhaps the (payware) Aerosoft Airbus X (formerly known as Airbus X Extended). The other competitors are the Wilco (but they're old and have similar issues like their A330/340s) and BBS (but that product's is still in development, or at least it has not been finished), and there is also the option of the Projet Airbus A32x family.

A330: BBS as a payware option (but like their A32x, it's not finished yet), and Thomas Ruth's as excellent freeware. They are available from the AVSIM Library, for example, but as far as I have found out, there is only an A330-200F that has the Airbus House livery.

A340: There's actually only Thomas Ruth's, no other A340 is nearly as good.

A350: CamSim seems to be the only developer who has already worked on that plane, and his version are available from teh AVSIM Library as well. As far as I am aware, they are not equppied with a VC, though.

One last note: AFS Design offer all of the models you like to have, but in rather bad quality (to be honest, I wouldn't even download most of  his addons if they were freeware!) and for a rather high price, so stay away from them, no matter how good the advertisement may sound!

Aerosoft will come up with an A330, but that's still a looong way down the road.

I still like to fly the Wilco Airbus Evolution Series 2 (A330/A340) now and then, but judging by current standards they can hardly be recommended anymore. Maybe in a 40% discounted sale ...

A321: Best option is perhaps the (payware) Aerosoft Airbus X (formerly known as Airbus X Extended). The other competitors are the Wilco (but they're old and have similar issues like their A330/340s) and BBS (but that product's is still in development, or at least it has not been finished), and there is also the option of the Projet Airbus A32x family.

A330: BBS as a payware option (but like their A32x, it's not finished yet), and Thomas Ruth's as excellent freeware. They are available from the AVSIM Library, for example, but as far as I have found out, there is only an A330-200F that has the Airbus House livery.

A340: There's actually only Thomas Ruth's, no other A340 is nearly as good.

A350: CamSim seems to be the only developer who has already worked on that plane, and his version are available from teh AVSIM Library as well. As far as I am aware, they are not equppied with a VC, though.

One last note: AFS Design offer all of the models you like to have, but in rather bad quality (to be honest, I wouldn't even download most of  his addons if they were freeware!) and for a rather high price, so stay away from them, no matter how good the advertisement may sound!

I'm mainly looking for a A330 300 Airbus House, and Qatar Airways.. 

I was wondering if I get my hands on the A330 300, is anyone willing to do retexture/repaints.. 

I have the A340 - 600 by Thomas Ruth, it is indeed good. Better than most Payware. 

Payware wise.

At the moment A320/321 is probably:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12065&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=flight%20simulation&s_language=english

But you may wish to wait for the FSL A320:

http://www.flightsimlabs.com/aircraft/a320/

There are some very impressive VC shots on the FSL forum.

The only A330 is am aware of is the BBS A330:

http://www.blackboxsimulation.com/index.php/products/fsx/a330xtreme/

From what i have read on that aircraft caveat emptor.

Those are good suggestions, I will look into them. I'm interested in the BBS A330, but I will wait for them to be finished. 

Aerosoft will come up with an A330, but that's still a looong way down the road.

I still like to fly the Wilco Airbus Evolution Series 2 (A330/A340) now and then, but judging by current standards they can hardly be recommended anymore. Maybe in a 40% discounted sale ...

They are somewhat good, my only complaint would be the low quality Model and the flat buttons. 

I'm mainly looking for a A330 300 Airbus House, and Qatar Airways.

I think I've seen one in the Qatar livery, but as said before there seems not to be any house livery. However, it is possible that one of the base packages does contain the Airbus House livery, I simply can't remember that. But in that case I'm sure you could ask someone to do that livery for you - Holger at the Aerosoft forum comes to my mind immediately, and there are quite a few repainters here, too, so maybe you can ask around here (e.g. in the Paint Request Forum)

I think I've seen one in the Qatar livery, but as said before there seems not to be any house livery. However, it is possible that one of the base packages does contain the Airbus House livery, I simply can't remember that. But in that case I'm sure you could ask someone to do that livery for you - Holger at the Aerosoft forum comes to my mind immediately, and there are quite a few repainters here, too, so maybe you can ask around here (e.g. in the Paint Request Forum)

Ok thanks, I've looked around for a proper working A330 300, and the ones I get are all broken. Can you provide a full working link? 

Also if you're into the detailed exteriors of aircraft, the CLS A330 is a nice plane. Disclaimer though, they have a default type FMC that only loads fsx default plans.

I've looked around for a proper working A330 300, and the ones I get are all broken. Can you provide a full working link?

In what way are they broken? Just because most systems don't work correctly, or is it the download link itself?

Anyway, here's a link, which I have been able to download from earlier: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=140017

In what way are they broken? Just because most systems don't work correctly, or is it the download link itself?

Anyway, here's a link, which I have been able to download from earlier: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=140017

Can you provide an alternate link or upload to Mega.co?

The Library is not letting me register properly causing me to not be able to download  

Can you provide an alternate link or upload to Mega.co?

Maybe Flightsim.com is better?

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=23240783

Uploading to another site is not possible, because that would be a copyright violation!

Btw, if the library causes you trouble, you could report them in the Library section of these forums.

Maybe Flightsim.com is better?

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=23240783

Uploading to another site is not possible, because that would be a copyright violation!

Btw, if the library causes you trouble, you could report them in the Library section of these forums.

Thanks I will.

But your link leads no where :/ (why am I having so much trouble getting this?)

Sorry, should have checked that Flightsim link, looks like the link is valid only for one single search, and the results can't be linked (or I am too stupid for that :O). But you can easily find that package by searchin for the file name: toma333b.zip

Sorry, should have checked that Flightsim link, looks like the link is valid only for one single search, and the results can't be linked (or I am too stupid for that :O). But you can easily find that package by searchin for the file name: toma333b.zip

Thanks manged to finally find it :) 

Great to hear. Have fun flying it! B)