Guest Mik75

Very nice pics! There is just something special about the Skymaster! ;-)

It is "THE" choice for enjoying the highly developed scenery we now enjoy! 

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Nice! Now how 'bout letting up on that prop pitch  :lol: !

RE Thomason Jr.

Stunning.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Now how 'bout letting up on that prop pitch 

Good catch!  

Now. Is there any argument available that would say his setting was to optimize forward clarity of visibility?  <grin>

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

:lol: No he's right, this was a very bad pitch.

I stopped making liveries for the ATR, and I'm now testing World2XPlane with XPOSM vectors. My settings for the shadows here is still 3D on aircraft. I can only see the shadows of the clouds in my sceneries, not the shadows of the beautiful R2 Library buildings or trees. My GPU is just too old for this.

Great shots, and looking forward for the success of your work with the Mighty World2XPlane!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Guest Mik75

That looks really good! Haven't tried any World2XPlane scenery yet, maybe I should in the near future...

Great pics :-)

I'm now testing World2XPlane with XPOSM vectors

Let me know if you wish to test v0.3.1 which will generate XP10 roads for you. The release has been delayed because of a few issues with facades and some scenery crashes on Windows computers.

Now. Is there any argument available that would say his setting was to optimize forward clarity of visibility?

:lol: No he's right, this was a very bad pitch.

I just sort of thought you were slammin the pitch in your Skymaster in an effort to combat the mysterious & elusive, yet ever present XP Torque Bug! :lol:

I love the mixmaster, yet I actually prefer the FXS Version better with the large Garmin in the dash.

Max those are some seriously nice shots :Applause:

RE Thomason Jr.

So Crisp and Clear.........Love them!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick