Sign in to follow this  
Chuckles567

NGX master switch and gpu switch doesn't work.

The title pretty much says it all. Whenever I set the ngx to cold and dark after letting all the systems initialize, I switch the master switch and nothing happens. I tried to connect the gpu and the light doesn't even come on. So I can't start from cold and dark and have flights. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Just to be sure, rry following sequence:

1) connect ground power from fmc

2) battery switch on (overhead)

3) standy power on (overhead)

4) ground power on (overhead)

5) left rear fuel pump on

6) apu start

I don't think there's anything called the "master switch" in the plane. In cold and dark, hold the menu button on the FMC until it comes alive, then attach ground power and any other ground units, and voila!  ^_^

Mrtk311 sorry, I meant the battery switch. I was talking with my cousin and he referred to it as the master switch. And rene_1st where is the standby power switch located? I'm sure I've seen it before.