Sign in to follow this  
rgbinns

Where do I find the videos

I am sorry but I do not understand why I have ended up on a site called Vimeo.

How do I get my videos to download please?

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

Our videos are hosted by a site called Vimeo on Demand. Think of it a bit like the iTunes Store, but for independently made movies. Buying is very simple - click on the 'buy all' button and a box will pop up. Enter your email address and a password and you'll be taken to a page to pay with a card or paypal. When thats done you'll get an email - click on the link on that email and all the videos will be available to stream or download.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I have already bought the product and am able to get into Vimeo on Demand and found the course but when I click on each picture on left of screen I just get Watch Trailer. There does not seem to be any links to each video.

Can you please help as it is all rather strange to me after buying most of my stuff from The Flightsim store.

regards

Richard

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

Ok first thanks for purchasing! Go to vimeo.com and log in with the email address and password you purchased with. From the menu go to WATCH > ON DEMAND > MY LIBRARY and you should see the Cadet training for streaming or download.

If that doesn't work, try logging in as above but with a different browser, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. Vimeo works with cookies and if your 'I've bought this' cookie is deleted it won't let you see the videos.

Let me know how you get on.

Hi,

I bought today the Q400 training, I did all what I have to do to download and to Watch my videos but nothing works!

On viemo.com when I login on "my video", there is nothing...no video at all.

What should I do?

Hi,

I purchased Q400 Cadet training. I logged in, choose watch later and the streaming works but there is nowhere a download button to be found.

Help please?

Jos

Hi,

Me again. Sorry, using another browser did the trick.

Great series I must say!

Jos

Moos try my advice above about logging in with a different browser. If you've paid then the training should show up. Unfortunately as we don't run the store Vimeo won't talk to us about billing issues etc.

I followed your  instructions and am now able to see a Watch Now and Download button for each video.

Thank you very much,

Kind regards

Richard

Richard Binns

When will the downloadable course be available at other flight sim stores that many of us are already used to dealing with?  

A few days until we get the files distributed. The plan is to sell as a straight download with Simmarket, Just Flight, The Flight Sim Store and FS Pilot Shop. As Aerosoft are now selling the Q400 we might see if they wish to sell our course too. I'll confirm in a few days.