Sign in to follow this  
Airline2Sim

Where are my videos?

Guys, a few words on the Vimeo On Demand store, where our videos are hosted.

It's an incredibly powerful and versatile solution for us but I thought it would be good to give you a tour around how it works:

- When you purchase, you'll be asked to create a Vimeo account - this is simply so they can keep track of your purchased videos. 

movies-page-snip.gif

- creating a Vimeo account involves only entering a name, email address and password before you get taken to the purchase screen.

email-address-snip-create-account1.gif

pay-now-snip.gif

- Once payment is processed - you're done! You'll have the option to watch now or download individual episodes and watch later.

paid-snip.gif

Our store 'sits' on Vimeo's site, so if you log out of Vimeo for some reason, for example if you have virus software that clears out cookies or browsing data when you close the page or shut-down, then you won't be able to see your videos - and when you come back to our store you'll be back to this page:

movies-page-snip.gif

If this happens, all you need to do is go to http://vimeo.com/ondemand and log in again with your email and password that you used to purchase:

vod-log-in.gif

Go 'My Library'

library.gif

And you'll see your content! From this page you can view or download: 

content.gif

download.gif

There is also an iOS app for iPhone and iPad where the course can be streamed. Click on the 'Watch Later' tab to see your content. 

photo.gif

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Great idea with this quick guide Ben.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png