Sign in to follow this  
whammo11224

Finally did it!

I uninstalled FSX. I'm prepared to commit fully to P3D. I know it will mean losing out on some of my add-ons, but that has happened before with FS9 and I got over it. I'm sure I'll get over this too.

Thanks

That is great news.  It is a solid and constantly improving platform.  The more users, the more third party DX11 innovation.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I'm prepared to commit fully to P3D

I'm sure you'll both be very happy together. Sheesh, sounds like you're getting married. :Rolling Eyes:

David Porrett

I'm sure you'll both be very happy together. Sheesh, sounds like you're getting married. :Rolling Eyes:

Bugga divorce .... The more wives the merrier !!! The older ones can't help but feel inadequate though. Time waits for no man.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

But what add-ons did you give up? Unless they are truly not compatible, many can work with the help of EMT. (migration tool).

I'm also thinking about switching to P3D. Once PMDG products are supported it's game over for FSX. It's driving me nuts with all the crashes and stutters despite having a superb system..

But what add-ons did you give up? Unless they are truly not compatible, many can work with the help of EMT. (migration tool).

I have all the PMDG products. A lot of Aerosoft sceneries and a few other items. I'm gonna miss the heavies, but I'm sure P3D will have them soon. I have the migration tool, it's usually hit or miss when installing stuff. If it doesn't work (add-ons), it gets uninstalled. no time for tweaks anymore. Also, I miss using the old mission packs as well. I hope someone can figure out how to get them to work!

LOL! :lol: I should have said "financially commit". In today's economy, one can commit to but so many titles!