Sign in to follow this  
chris512

Concorde X License Transfer?

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me. I moved to P3D about a year ago and Concorde X won't work. 

As a result I'm now going to sell it. I want to be sure that I'm not selling a dead duck to someone. Will it activate online for them, or will it refuse?

It's the boxed version.

Hope someone knows... Thanks.

If it is the boxed version then the majority of the time the answer is 'Yes' to re-sale, just like other boxed games. However, I would be jumping the gun if I said yes to your question as you will need to ask/check FSLabs EULA on the Concorde. You will most likely find it either on their website or in the file location for the package on your computer.

Sorry I can't be more help. B)

Thanks for the response. That's what I thought. I don't like the thought of selling something that won't work to a fellow simmer that's all...

So it turns out you can't resell Concorde X even if it's boxed. Flight Sim Labs say they "actively prohibit" the resale of the product. Pretty poor if you ask me. Not sure how that can be right. But that's the score. Just so you know...