Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

Script text and situation files

Hello,

I just bought the package yesterday and the videos are very great.

English is not my native language and sometimes it's difficult to understand some word or phrases as the narrator is speaking very fast.

Is it possible to have a script text file with all the dialogs to download for each video ?

Is it possible to have a situation file for each lesson, so we can practise ourself while watching the video on my iPad ?

Keep up the good work !

Stephane 

vpa055.png

Hi Stephane. Thanks for buying, glad you're enjoying it.

Situations files are easy ones yes, we're working on those this week. Keep an eye out here and on our site.

Script files are trickier. I know that at times Josh and I speak a bit too fast but these are short sectors and there is a vast amount to fit in. We are aware of this for the future, I promise. I can't promise script files for this one as it would be a huge undertaking to script 9.5 hours for a small developer and slow down our future projects but I'll definitely look into the time and cost implications involved and see what we can do.

Ben.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Thanks for the info, Ben.

I'll keep an eye here or on Facebook. I saw that there is an ezdok file but I haven't downloaded it yet !

Stephane

Stephane LI-THIAO-TE

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk

vpa055.png