Sign in to follow this  
rgbinns

How do you glide around the cockpit ?

I would really like to know how you glide around the cockpit sooooo smoothly.

I would love to be able to move left and right like you do.

I find the Quality of the videos FIRST class.

Many thanks indeed.

Regards

Richard 

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

I'd imagine that they're using Ezdok.

Aamir Thacker

Gosh, I have Ezdok but really do not get such smoothness.

Could you give us your settings pleaseeeeee? That would be so good.

kind regards

Richard.

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

Thank you So much for those settings.

regards,

Richard

Richard Binns

Sorry I am having trouble getting the ecs file to show up in the EZCA set up window.

May be that's because I am using a Proflight Yoke and you are not. Silly me I should have asked.

Would that be correct. 

Regards

Richard

Richard Binns

Richard, don't think the yoke makes any difference to the Ezdok settings. Open Ezdok from the menu inside FSX, go to load camera set and navigate to wherever you saved the ECS file on your drive. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Ben

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

All is well now. I made a daft mistake (I am good @ them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:) and now it is fine.

Sorry to have bothered you and many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Richard. 

Richard Binns

HI

i have installed EZDOK and the ECS file, but i dont understand how  u Glide into the cockpit? can u tell more about using ezdok?

txs

We used track IR for the circuit flights at East Midlands, but didn't use it after that as we found when looking up at the overhead it would often lose the tracking point and the consequent camera wobble would look rubbish on film. You can use track IR and EZDOK together, also but we decided to just stick with EZDOK for all the subsequent films.

To glide around the cockpit, just press the number key assigned to each view. You'll need to deactivate some of the default commands to do this. I think the key strokes I put in remain in the ECS.

Can u make little video, seeing u using the keyborad, the mouse and ezdok?

txs

Sure, but it will take a little time. I know that Froogle made a nice little video about setting up EZDOK. If you google it, you'll find it on YouTube.