Sign in to follow this  
rgbinns

How do you glide around the cockpit ?

You can also switch off TrackIR for each individual camera view by deselecting the TIR button.

I normally use the pilot / copilot positions with TIR and close ups to things like the FMS without TIR.

This gives the stability to do precise things like button pushing while still enjoying the flexibility of looking around in the main views.

Hope this helps.

If its the feeling of smoothness you're looking for then it may be as simple as checking your EZDOK settings. I need to do this almost every time I load up as it always seems to return to its default state, but open your EZDOK window and select the general settings. On the right side of the settings window you should see options such as Walk, Cinema, 3D Game, and Float. Each one is available for Cockpit, Aircraft and World Cameras. 

I find that the software seems to default back to 3D Game for each mode when I load up, so I need to go in and change all 3 to "Cinema." With those setting I get nice smooth movements instead of the camera flying around too fast. Might be worth checking.

Hey,

These videos are just amazing, bought them few weeks ago, but finally managed to see few today.  Is there anyway can you make a tutorial for using OpusFSX's camera feature.  I am using Prepar3d v2.2 and I hear EzDock isn't really well supported on it (and development for that app has been stalled for a quite some time)...I can't invest in a product like EzDock where support and progress has halted.

Even a mini howto with OpusFSX Camera feature will help.

Thanks

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Yes EZDOK is a great tool but as I understand it the author has faced some health issues which has precluded him from further development. The folks at Opus have kindly given us a copy of Opus FSX for evaluation but as Josh is here on Friday for the FO training sessions I don't want to start down a road with something new. Once we have a bit of time, we'll get Opus up and running and see if we can do some videos on it.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

once you've got Friday out of the way Ben I'm happy to help you set up Opus...

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Hi Ben,

I have just recently obtained Ezdok & would like to know if your ECS file will work in p3dv2 .I am really enjoying your videos and I am on #8 as of now but I find myself going back to other videos as the need occurs.

Thanks

Ron