Sign in to follow this  
Airline2Sim

Question - would you like to see the 'original' flight deck tour?

Guys, one thing I have gained from the feedback so far is you guys seem to really like Josh. When we originally filmed the training, Josh and I did the flight deck tour together and he himself explained all the flight deck controls etc. This was chopped from the release version on timing grounds (it was two hours long) and also because my filming sucked. So we re-shot it with a voiceover giving a summary of what Josh said in the original, which was much shorter and to the point.

I'm now wondering whether you guys would like to see the original version? It's nothing like as slick and won't have all the animations and boxes pointing to things, but for those of you interested in the Q400, there is some stuff in there that was chopped for purposes of timing and brevity that you might find interesting. Think of it as an 'uncut' version. Give me your thoughts and I'll see if we can put it up there as a bonus feature.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

That would be very good.

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

Tease, of course the answer is yes! :P

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

+1

Yes of course - that'd be fantasic!

Thank You very much for suggesting!

Yes please! :smile:

That would be great, thanks!

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC