Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Any updates on 744V2?

Jw if there have been any updates or better yet screens of the 744V2?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Nope. My guess is no updates until the T7 SP and the 300ER are released. Probably where the majority of their focus is right now.

Richie Walsh

The SP for the 777 and the -300ER have priority right now. After they're done, I expect we'll hear more about the 744v2.

Nope. My guess is no updates until the T7 SP and the 300ER are released. Probably where the majority of their focus is right now.

Grrr. Im quite happy with the way the 777 works now and I could careless about the 300ER since United doesn't have any.... Maybe Robert will just let me have an early go at the 744 V2  :ph34r:. My dad has about 4000 hours in the 744 so I'll have a dang good instructor.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Grrr. Im quite happy with the way the 777 works now and I could careless about the 300ER since United doesn't have any.... Maybe Robert will just let me have an early go at the 744 V2  :ph34r:. My dad has about 4000 hours in the 744 so I'll have a dang good instructor.

And of course your opinion alone should set what we do here - no one else matters... right.

The 300ER is now the most popular variant of the airplane and a heck of a lot of people are interested in having one.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

And of course your opinion alone should set what we do here - no one else matters... right.

The 300ER is now the most popular variant of the airplane and a heck of a lot of people are interested in having one.

I know that the -300 is pretty popular mainly with non US carriers save for American which has a few of them. I never said that you shouldn't release it all I said was it isn't for me. My bad I didn't mean to insult you.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I think that the 200\200ER are equal to the 300\300er in popularity,

Any update about the 200?

PMDG Updates 101:

1. Is there a stickied topic at the top of one of the subforums (generally the "General Forum")?

Yes - there is an update

No - there is not an update (and there is no need to ask, because you won't get the answer you're looking for)

Repeat at step 1 as necessary.

Kyle Rodgers

I didn't know United had 777-200LR's either...

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I didn't know United had 777-200LR's either...

They don't but I had to take what I could get not a lot of 777s for fsx.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

With the success and popularity of the P3D V2 platform, I think what the community desperately needs right now is the P3D versions of PMDG 737 NGX and 777...

any update on that would be great.

Thank you

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

any update on that would be great.

See my post above.  There's a stickied thread containing updates for that.

If you've read those threads fully, then you're up to date.

Kyle Rodgers

I am thinking that is criteria for Beta Testing....

Taken from the PMDG operations manual

BETA Team Consideration:

1.) Family members with knowledge of an aircraft in excess of 500 hours.

2.) Familiarity of aircraft through simulator use or Virtual Airline (ei logged hours online/offline in excess of 500 hours).

BETA Team Consideration:

2.) Familiarity of aircraft through simulator use or Virtual Airline (ei logged hours online/offline in excess of 500 hours).

Perhaps this post was made in jest. 

But asking for something because of a fathers experiences really hasnt worked before in the past...dont think it will work now.

BETA Team Consideration:

2.) Familiarity of aircraft through simulator use or Virtual Airline (ei logged hours online/offline in excess of 500 hours).

I was just joking I don't think my dad would be interested in beta testing at all. But I do have all of his manuals and such that United sent to him for training so those will help along with his experience so my transition to the 744 should be smooth.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

That's a very purrrdy picture there. :wub:

Kyle Rodgers