Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Any updates on 744V2?

The question was:

"Jw if there have been any updates or better yet screens of the 744V2?".

Not:

"Jw if there have been any updates or better yet screens of the 744V2? And please answer like a total D-BAG"

Adrian Brown

"Jw if there have been any updates or better yet screens of the 744V2? And please answer like a total D-BAG"

In order to properly address this response, I must call upon my buddy Will:

WTO8oBtQhT.jpg

...except in this case, I didn't find it fully "stupid" per se, so I made my earlier post about how to determine if there are updates without wasting everyone's time posting about it:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/439663-any-updates-on-744v2/#entry2967773

Of course, since that asks people to think before typing, people get upset about it...

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry Kyle, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are a troll.

You make deliberately provocative [unnecessarily sarcastic] posts and do nothing more than irritate people.

Surely you can find something better to do.

People who are deliberately sarcastic, and provocative should refrain, it's a simple as that.

And here we go again.

PMDG should lock this general forum :)

I noticed that it is very often the case in "general" forums everywhere. Just go there to read some posts anthology without forgetting of course some famous polls vote.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Well this didn't take long to spiral.

AJ, who said you could pipe up!??

Sorry Kyle, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are a troll.

You make deliberately provocative [unnecessarily sarcastic] posts and do nothing more than irritate people.

Surely you can find something better to do.

I can't be sorry for encouraging people to think for themselves.

...and let's be real:

There are a good number of posts here from me that actually help people (even if they don't make any effort to cushion the blow to the ego).  Just because you seem to not like me doesn't mean I'm a troll.  A troll is someone who intentionally riles people up for no reason.

I have very specific reasons:

1. Spread knowledge
  2. Make people think twice about asking others to think for them

Kyle Rodgers

I can't be sorry for encouraging people to think for themselves.

Irritating people by posting in such an unnecessarily sarcastic manner isn't encouraging people to think for themselves. It's provoking a hostile reaction.

Just because you seem to not like me doesn't mean I'm a troll.

On the contrary, I think you are a decent chap. Very knowledgeable, and a useful contributor to the forum. I've certainly learnt from you.

But by your own admittance,  you regularly, and deliberately post sarcastically, which as you well know, is bound to annoy people. It's not a mature way to contribute. It's not necessary at all. We don't come hear to be subjected to sarcasm.

All I suggest, is that we gather hear as individuals with a common interest and enjoy ourselves by communicating with each other in a friendly way, a way that isn't destined to get peoples backs up. This stuff is about fun not conflict.

It's just a suggestion, but one that would make our time hear more enjoyable.

Irritating people by posting in such an unnecessarily sarcastic manner isn't encouraging people to think for themselves. It's provoking a hostile reaction.

On the contrary, I think you are a decent chap. Very knowledgeable, and a useful contributor to the forum. I've certainly learnt from you.

But  you regularly, and deliberately post sarcastically, which as you well know, is bound to annoy people. It's not a mature way to contribute. It's not necessary at all. We don't come hear to be subjected to sarcasm.

All I suggest, is that we gather hear as individuals with a common interest and enjoy ourselves by communicating with each other in a friendly way, a way that isn't destined to get peoples backs up. This stuff is about fun not conflict.

It's just a suggestion, but one that would make our time hear more enjoyable.

It's funny, I agree with everything you've said. Kyle, I like you and think you contribute loads to this forum and can be very helpful, but it's clearly in your nature to be slightly cutting and sarcastic and you know it riles people up unnecessarily to no purpose. 

I made my earlier post about how to determine if there are updates without wasting everyone's time posting about it:

Thanks for working toward saving everyone so much time.

Make people think twice about asking others to think for them

Oh wow. We're already on page 2 here, Where did all this time come from?!?!

I hope the OP learned their lesson. There should be laws against people who don't read the entire manual, or browse entire forums before asking a simple question. I tell ya. What is this world coming to?!?! 

Adrian Brown

Thanks for working toward saving everyone so much time.

Oh wow. We're already on page 2 here, Where did all this time come from?!?!

I hope the OP learned their lesson. There should be laws against people who don't read the entire manual, or browse entire forums before asking a simple question. I tell ya. What is this world coming to?!?! 

Though I know your being sarcastic with that lol,I have learned my lesson, I've learned to not post in the PMDG forum again since I get flamed for asking a simple question and stating that I'm not interested in the -300. To be honest I don't have time to read all of the topics here I have 400 level classes 5 days a week plus tons of homework and then a job. When the 744 does come out I'll be happy to ask my dad anything anyone wants to know but I'll do it through PM as I don't want to post on the PMDG forum and get flamed again. I'm not being butthurt I just don't think that it was right for everyone to jump on my case especially Tabs since I'm a loyal paying customer and that sort of reaction to my post leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes me question if I'll be flying the 744V2 or not.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.