Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Fs2crew problems

Hi guys well i installed FS2Crew last night for the 737 ngx and had to uninstall it due to problems! I'll try my best to explain - once i ran FSX i followed the procedure start up in 2D panel cold and start etc but once i got to run PreFlight in the CFG the FO and captain says a few words (can't rem what it was) anyway then nothing happens he doesn't start the Elec-PF i waited till 18 mins untill the woman said are we ready to board. Am i missing something? Also i'm getting problems with graphics in the cockpit i can't click on any function and there is a big black sqaure where you click to bring up the panel and also in the overhead similar but its the sky big square hole looking out? Is this the cause of Fs2Crew or re-installing the SP1C you had to do? Thanks alot hope someone has the same experience and can help :)

Vernon Howells

Hi Vernon,

Re-install the NGX cleanly with all latest SPs from PMDG.

Test it to ensure all is okay.

If okay, then re-install FS2Crew.

The big square hole thing suggests your NGX is messed up somehow.

Best,

Hi i've tried reinstall a few times but will try again tonight and work through it and let you know any problems that come up! Is the SP1c the latest for the 737 ngx i only use the 800 and 900 W? And also how come the FO isn't doing the preflight elec when i run the preflight in the cfg? Thanks for your response

Vernon Howells

Its not my 737 thats the problem its soon as i install fscrew it does something to it and the FO doesn't start up anything once you run the pf

Vernon Howells

Hi Vernon,

Did you follow the manual to the letter?

SP1C is the latest.

Send me a Support Ticket via the FS2Crew website.

I'll help you via a Remote Desktop.

But double check the manual first.

When you hit the PF button, the FO should perform various flows at certain times, as shown here:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=first_officer___pilot_not_flying_flows

Best,

Its working now don't know what i done lol done a full uninstall both products :)

Ho to clear things up do i run the - Captain / Pilot Flying Flows when he does the walk around or at the same time on his preflight? Been looking at those both flows and theres a few things that both the captain and FO set?

Vernon Howells

Hi byork thanks very much one last thing so i'll just work through the Captain / Pilot Flying Flows 1 to 29 in the manual for the preflight and for the rest? Vernon

Vernon Howells

Just follow this... what you need to say is written in red text.

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/default.aspx?pageid=first_officer___pilot_not_flying_flows#pageid=captain___pilot_flying_flows

On YouTube there are a zillion FS2Crew NGX version videos submitted by users... watch a few to see how it works.

Cheers,