Hello,

I have a problem with my Saitek Rudder Pedals. When I apply the toe brakes, I can't release them. BRAKES is displayed on the bottom left of the screen even when my feet aren't on the pedals. The only way to release them is by setting and releasing the parking brake. Can anyone help me?

Mihkel Kiil

You will probably need to tick the reverse box as well if you are using FSX to assign the brakes.

Please provide more information to encircle the issue.  Are you using FSUIPC?  Does the issue affect more than one aircraft model?  Did you make any recent changes to your system or to your flight simulator version or add-ons, Etc.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I'm not using FSUIPC, I think it affects all aircraft (I have tried the PMDG 737-800NGX and the default Ultralight). I reinstalled Windows about a month ago it worked fine before that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mihkel Kiil

I suggest you try to remove the driver with a sweeper program and then reinstall the Saitek Driver.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Did you check that the pedals are working properly by using the Saitek Control Panel?  Does the calibration look good?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I think I had the same problem initially when I got saitek pedals.. It was a couple of years ago but as I recall, I found I had brakes (not parking brakes) still configured in the yoke. When I got rid of that it then all worked ok.

I checked my settings and only the rudder pedals had brakes assigned. I even tried using a different USB port, but it still hasn't fixed it.

Mihkel Kiil

Hi,

Go to your main setting screen.

From the main setting screen click on the sensitivities icon

From the Controller - Sensitivities page click on the drop arrow next to the box called 'Joystick Type' in the  upper right of the screen, when the arrow is pressed a drop down menu will appear listing the game controllers connected to your PC.  In this list you will see the Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Click on this controller, on the screen you will see Simple and  Advance radio buttons, make sure the simple radio button is selected.

Just under and to the right of the simple button you will see two sliders, one marked Sensitivity - all axes and the other marked Null zone - all axes.  Move the sensitivity slider ALL the way over to the right and move the Null zone slider about 3% to the left, click OK and the toe brakes should now work.

John Funnell

scap_b777.png  NAX8096.png