Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

B-727 and MCE

Hello,

Thank you for the great work with the CS 727. It's really a pleasure to have now a FE.

Btw I noticed the "All fuel Pumps On" command (in the After Start Procedure) put "On" the first and second pump but not the third. The "All fuel Pumps Off" command works perfectly.

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

About control fuel pumps in the B727

All phrases/commands to control the tanks listed in the B727 pdf are not recognized. Also it seems these tank/fuel commands are copy/pasted from the B707_commands.pdf !?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hello,

Thank you for the great work with the CS 727. It's really a pleasure to have now a FE.

Btw I noticed the "All fuel Pumps On" command (in the After Start Procedure) put "On" the first and second pump but not the third. The "All fuel Pumps Off" command works perfectly.

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier

Thanks for reporting this glitch

Download this file

http://www.multicrewxp.com/mccs727X.zip

Unzip and overwrite the file "mccs72X.dll" in \Flight Simulator X\MCE dlls\ folder.

Should switch all fuel pumps on and off.

For selective pump selection, please wait for next update by Saturday and you can script exactly which pump FE should turn off/on depending on flight phase.

Manual for 727 was indeed incorrect.

Thank you for your answer. Maybe an other "glitch" with the B727 200 (with the 100 model it's ok).

MCE don't open correctly the cargo doors, service doors and so...

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MCE don't open correctly the cargo doors, service doors and so

Door operation with 727-100 is done by simulating clicks on the "Animation panel".

Only realised now, animation panel for 200 series is slightly taller than the 100. Therefore clickspots for the 100 won't work with the -200

Will put it right in next update.

Thank you very much.

At this time I don't throw a look to the cargos version for the 100 and 200, I don't know if there is the same problem !?

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Thank you very much.

At this time I don't throw a look to the cargos version for the 100 and 200, I don't know if there is the same problem !?

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

Cargo version may have the same issue. Didn't test it against it since we don't know how GSX handles aircraft main cargo door.

Could you post the "Animation Panel" fo the cargo version as well as the [Window01] section in panel.cfg file?

This is how it lloks for the -200 series

[Window01]

Background_color=0,0,0

size_mm=367,469

position=0

visible=0

ident=10002

windowsize_ratio=1.00

gauge00=Captain_Sim.p721.ac200!ac200, 0,0, 367,469

Issue with FE panel fuel pumps (including revised doc)  and -200 series doors handling sorted.

Grab the latest: http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Is that what you want ?

For the cargo 200 :

[Window01]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=367,469
position=0
visible=0
ident=10002
windowsize_ratio=1.00
gauge00=..\..\CS_B727-100F\panel\Captain_Sim.p721.acFre!acFre, 0,0, 367,469

Thank you for the update

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

"Issue with FE panel fuel pumps (including revised doc)  and -200 series doors handling sorted."

About the last update 2.5.9.9 :

-The left aft door is missing (727-200 Pax)

-About the control fuel pumps, the commands listed in the B727_commands.pdf don't work. They seems not corresponding to the B727.

However the fuel commands listed in the 727 mce flows work correctly now.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

"Issue with FE panel fuel pumps (including revised doc)  and -200 series doors handling sorted."

About the last update 2.5.9.9 :

-The left aft door is missing (727-200 Pax)

-About the control fuel pumps, the commands listed in the B727_commands.pdf don't work. They seems not corresponding to the B727.

However the fuel commands listed in the 727 mce flows work correctly now.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Richard Portier

Not sure about the door for the -200 series, however the pumps can all be controlled individually. And the document has been updated for sure.

Here are the commands for 727 fuel pumps

To control fuel pumps

<any line from the list> (required)

number one fuel reservoir

number two fuel reservoir

number three fuel reservoir

number one fuel tank

number two fuel tank

number three fuel tank

fuel reservoir one

fuel reservoir two

fuel reservoir three

fuel left reservoir

fuel centre reservoir

fuel right reservoir

fuel reservoir one

fuel reservoir two

fuel reservoir three

fuel left reservoir

fuel centre reservoir

fuel right reservoir

fuel tank number one

fuel tank number two

fuel tank number three

fuel tank one

fuel tank two

fuel tank three

fuel left tank

fuel centre tank

fuel right tank

tank number one

tank number two

tank number three

left fuel reservoir

right fuel reservoir

centre fuel reservoir

left fuel tank

right fuel tank

centre fuel tank

left reservoir

right reservoir

centre reservoir

left tank

right tank

centre tank

reservoir one

reservoir two

reservoir three

tank one

tank two

tank three

<End choice>

booster pump aft left

booster pump aft right

booster pump aft one

booster pump aft two

left aft booster pump

right aft booster pump

aft fuel pump

forward fuel pump

fuel pump forward

fuel pump aft

booster pump one

booster pump two

fuel pump one

fuel pump two

pump number one

pump number two

left fuel pump

right fuel pump

left pump

right pump

pump one

pump two

<End choice>

<any line from the list> (optional)

position switch to

position to

set to

switch to

turn

select

switch

set

to

<End choice>

on

off

<End choice>

Optionally_say_anything_you_want_here

Examples

tank one aft fuel pump on

fuel tank three forward pump off

etc...

It's possible you have some issue with installation.

Suggest you don't use a download manager and grab the package straight from this link:

http://www.multicrewxp.com/mce.zip

I have the same commands you have but they are not recognized at this time. I havent "download manager". Just in case I'm downloading again. I'll report you back.

About the cargo version 100 and 200 for info, the "big" left cargo door is missing. The other doors seems ok.

For the 200 pax version only the left aft door is missing.

Report after deinstalled/downloaded/reinstalled again the update 2.5.9.9. Allways the same problem. I tested the commands by voice and in the editor>>>Definitively no commands recognition listed above (red MCE text upper left in Fsx).

Thank you for help

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Hello Richard,

I used the commands for the fuel tank pumps in my last video. If you FF to +11 minutes, I shut down engines #1 and #2 which are ablaze! :P:-

I used the following in the Vox Script:-

left tank

left fuel pump

set

off

and

left tank

right fuel pump

set

off

You can download my scripts, used in the video, for the CS 727 from Avsim Library, just search David Herky.  Feel free to try them out. It may not be the answer to your issue, but its worth a try?

Hope this helps a little.

Best regards

David

I have the same commands you have but they are not recognized at this time. I havent "download manager". Just in case I'm downloading again. I'll report you back.

About the cargo version 100 and 200 for info, the "big" left cargo door is missing. The other doors seems ok.

For the 200 pax version only the left aft door is missing.

Report after deinstalled/downloaded/reinstalled again the update 2.5.9.9. Allways the same problem. I tested the commands by voice and in the editor>>>Definitively no commands recognition listed above (red MCE text upper left in Fsx).

Thank you for help

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

If you are on Windows XP, I think we know what it could be.

Please send a screenshot of the animation panel (Freighter only) to support.

Thanks

Hello Richard,

I used the following in the Vox Script:-

left tank

left fuel pump

set

off

and

left tank

right fuel pump

set

off

Hello David and Gerald,

Thank you very much, it was the trick ! I'm feel to stop drink wine, beer and so on :blink: :rolleyes: . For example I tried "left tank off" command, of course it did not work. Sincerely sorry, my mistake.

If you are on Windows XP, I think we know what it could be.

Please send a screenshot of the animation panel (Freighter only) to support.

I'm on Windows 7 64 U. Anyway it works now. I should have read more carefully the end of your post # 10.

Now about Gsx and CS727/100/200 cargo : Gsx manages cargo as follows. Just one little loader for the right after cargo door and a big one for the big left cargo door.

For the 100 cargo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngtdjbn2cemoot8/2014-4-22_23-25-56-15.BMP

For the 200 cargo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oqrt5g8zu8ndew/2014-4-23_0-22-45-791.BMP

Important : for the 200 cargo during catering Mce open the right forward cargo doors instead of the right forward service door.

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

I'm feel to stop drink wine, beer and so on . For example I tried "left tank off" command, of course it did not work.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  At least, you have demonstrated that even when drunk, you can't get flight engineer to shut the fuel tank by accident.