Sign in to follow this  
keithb77

Easter sale at PC Aviator

I really enjoy the aircraft actually, it's a lot of fun to fly. There is a small glitch where when you turn, the ailerons will not move in a fluid manner, but will instead bounce back and forth. After reading the tutorial it made sense to me how to fly the plane. I also picked it up on a sale, but I don't fly it anymore for other reasons (not having to do with the aircraft itself).

Thanks for the info I think I'll give it a go since its on sale, i haven't much to lose.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Thanks for the info I think I'll give it a go since its on sale, i haven't much to lose.

I would say it's definitely worth the sale price. 

I got E-jets and FSCaptain... Very happy with both purchases.

For me, the Embraer is like NGX lite and FSCaptain is giving me a no BS rating of my performance. FSC support is top notch as well.

B.

WW1294.png

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=744

Lots on offer, lots off ... but are there any gems?

I've bought REX4, considering latitude... 

Cheers

Keith

I use OPUS with the previous rex version. 

Whats my advantage in buying rex4 over the rex I have now? Im thinking about it as I think I get another $5 off as a previous owner

ZORAN

Picked up REX4, thanks for the heads up! :)

Aamir Thacker

Tally another REX 4 sale. I'd been thinking about getting it for a while, but the high price turned me off, especially for just textures. With 40% off and 10% off Tuesday's, resistance was indeed futile....$18 USD out the door. 

yep another 10% tipped me over 

ZORAN

I really found the Easter Sales lack luster. Looked though everything and ended up not finding anything really appealing. Virtually everything on sale was obsolete or known rubbish.

I picked up MegaSceneryEarth Switzerland as my first ever Photo scenery and got 50% off plus the another 10% for 10% Tuesday and having tried it will say that I am happy with that purchase. It seem that there are a whole bunch of pros and cons to photo scenery :lol:.  But I do like this one and I am glad I bough it but if I had paid the full retail price I am not sure I would have felt the same way.

Also I paid like $8 for REX Latitude. I remember the release of this seemed to be a big deal. I haven't done anything yet other than set up an account and look at the GUI for a few minutes. Have to wonder about this one. I have a feeling that this is a major disappointment for the REX in terms of its take up. Won't prejudge but given that in the few times I have taken a look at the radar I have never seen more than 4 people in the whole world on line and just know when I looked there was only 1. You have to wonder! Anyway haven't tried that out yet and I think I am going to like it.

All in all though Easter sales where very disappointing to me.

Not that I am complaining though. In the last 3 weeks I picked up 21 ORBX boxed airports for $7.95 at The Flight Sim Store. 7 AU and 14 NA. Now I had to pay about the same in shipping and they are not all yet P3D V2.X compatible but I still saver over 50% of the download which you get anyway.

That IMO is the deal of the year so far and it is still to some extent available yet no one in talking about it:-)

http://www.flightsimstore.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=153

Rex Latitude is most useful (I think) in grading your flights and discouraging bad habits :-)

Well worth the $8 for that, the on-line doesn't seem to have taken-off (yet).

Cheers

Keith 

They have just added another 10% and extended until 28th!

Time to load up on Ultra res cities MSE at 60% off. I just installed New York high res and its a 16G file! looks great to

ZORAN

Oh I need REX4 at $18, no question now.

Even though I got overdrive at a different store this is still cheaper...

Oh I need REX4 at $18, no question now. 

Even though I overdrive at a different store this is still cheaper...

It will blow you away, no kidding its hard to leave the cockpit 

ZORAN

It will blow you away, no kidding its hard to leave the cockpit

Cool. I'm downloading now. I think the PCAviator servers are a little but bogged down. Should have it soon, of course I buy it before a weekend I'm busy

Don't know if it's just me.. but whenever I add anything to the cart, it doesn't do the 10% discount.. Hasn't all weekend..