Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

Anyone fly Qantas Airways recently?

Hi all,

I'm doing a project over QFA. Has anyone flown recently and still have their boarding pass? I need ideas for the current design of it. I'd like to present my info on a poster board in the form of a boarding pass. I Googled but I could only find old-style boarding passes.

Thanks.

Edited by linux731

What a fantastic link. Nice one, David. With an insight of what the Economy Class cabin looks like on the A380, I;m now looking forward even more to my Emirates flight MAN-DXB.

Diego, I can ask a friend of mine who regularly flies Perth-Melbourne on Qantas if she has retained the boarding pass, but if it is required by you urgently, then she may not be able to oblige. I could ask her to post it. I'd asked her to scan it but, heck, she has a struggle getting stuff printed, so a scan might be one task too many for her.

Diego, I can ask a friend of mine who regularly flies Perth-Melbourne on Qantas if she has retained the boarding pass, but if it is required by you urgently, then she may not be able to oblige. I could ask her to post it. I'd asked her to scan it but, heck, she has a struggle getting stuff printed, so a scan might be one task too many for her.

If you don't mind and if it's not much trouble, that would be fantastic. I just want to have this project as realistic as possible. Thank you

The last time I flew Qantas was sometime ago, but I'll have a check through my stuff and see if I can find it anywhere. Being an avgeek I do like to keep these things!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

The last time I flew Qantas was sometime ago, but I'll have a check through my stuff and see if I can find it anywhere. Being an avgeek I do like to keep these things!

Thanks Ryan

Diego, seeing that Ryan is already in Australia, he may be able to send you what you require much faster than I could get my friend to work her head around doing me a scan, but you can update me as required.

Regards.

Ok, good news and bad news. Bad news is I can't find the ones from my recent flight, around 6 months ago. Good news is I have some from 2010. Not sure if they are too old for your requirements though.

Ok, good news and bad news. Bad news is I can't find the ones from my recent flight, around 6 months ago. Good news is I have some from 2010. Not sure if they are too old for your requirements though.

The 2010 one would be fine, front and back if you could please. Thanks a lot.

Diego, seeing that Ryan is already in Australia, he may be able to send you what you require much faster than I could get my friend to work her head around doing me a scan, but you can update me as required.

Regards.

Good idea, thank you