Sign in to follow this  
clocki

Panel not wide enough

Hello mates,

after several flights with the B777 I wanted to do a flight with the little sister :P

But the 2D main panel is using the full screen lenght. On the left side there are around 2-5cm which are left empty and where I can see the surrounding of the FS. This does not occur in overhead or others.

WideView ist set TRUE in fsx.cfg and I'm also using the WideScreen panel version.

Would be nice to fix that as I'm flying with the 2D panel in some situations ;)

Regards

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Indeed. But no problem, I use the space to put the FMC and the lower EICAS. It gets perfect. I like 2d panels, better frames and almost all information you need in sight.

2d works perfectly on a 1024x768 screen resolution, and if you have widescreen enabled, it will fit on 1280x1024. Of course, if your monitor doesn't support such old resolutions ... 

2d works perfectly on a 1024x768 screen resolution, and if you have widescreen enabled, it will fit on 1280x1024. Of course, if your monitor doesn't support such old resolutions ... 

I'm having a resolution of 1920x1080 so I guess it's a bit too much of WideScreen :D

Greetings Eddi :smile: