Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg released

I was fortunate to be on the beta for this scenery and one thing I did extensively was test the VAS usage with each build.

It is very easy on VAS in comparison to some other Mega Airports.

Have bought it also and had a flight into BER from FRA today. I confirm that the performance here is great and the VAS usage of BER is only about 300 (that is with fairly light settings on the configurator that comes with it) despite the fact that it is a considerably larger addon than Mega Dublin!

Bill

I cannot confirm. I had a flight from FRA to EPKK two days ago and they lost my luggage (Lufthansa ftw!!!) so performance was bad! Wait... It was not fsx but real... Well this kind of quality causes problems with defining what's the reality and what's not ;) amazing job with this airport!!!

at my airline we are loving the farce belin is causing, as the germans are having to compensate us for delay of opening BER 

I heard at one point its costing them a million euros a day just to keep the lights on...

14ppkc-6.png

I'll wait for the real one to open.  I like the developer's scenery a lot, but I also want realism.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I also want realism.

There is nothing in this addon to stop you from it.

Everything looks like in reality and all the buildings are already there in RW.

Plus the addon contains the current Schonefeld airport with active operations.

You can choose such a scenario in the product's configuration tool and fly from/to Schonefeld.

How much more real can one get? :wink:

Im looking forward to using the scenery on my days off this weekend

14ppkc-6.png

Dont forget to go get the AES update files to active EIDW & EDDB !! :rolleyes:

Dont forget to go get the AES update files to active EIDW & EDDB !! :rolleyes:

I take AES still isnt compatible with dx10 steve's fixer ?

14ppkc-6.png

I take AES still isnt compatible with dx10 steve's fixer ?

I have no issues at all with AES in DX10 with the fixer. Where did you hear that ? Never had an issue.

It has issues with P3D, but certainly not DX10.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

When it was realeased, some of the vechiles used to have white textures on dx10 without the fixer. Ill have a look cheers for that.

14ppkc-6.png

When it was realeased, some of the vechiles used to have white textures on dx10 without the fixer. Ill have a look cheers for that.

There has been many updates to the fixer since. Current version is 2.1. Make sure your settings are correct, and read the manual :)

AES worked  from the first version of the fixer. So check your settings.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.