Sign in to follow this  
757piloot

FS2Crew pushback service

Dear developers and users of FS2Crew.

I'm a proud user of the voice commander for the PMDG 737 and 747 in FS2004.

I mean it when I say that I really love this product, and in a short time I will purchase FS2Crew for my FSX.

Coming to the point:

On some airports I can't use my AES from Aerosoft for the pushback uttility, so I use the pushback uttility from FS2Crew.

The pushback starts without any problem and turning in position is also without any problem.

BUT after the tail is pushed in position the pushback keeps pushing my aircraft in to the mountains, sea or buildings, just what ever is crossing my path. I used commands as Stop pushback, stop, cockpit to ground, but nothing works.

Is there someone who knows how I can stop these pushbacks. I'm Always spend 45 minutes to an hour for preperations like weather, planning, passengers, configuring the FMC etc. And if the flight is ending op in the sea or something else, then it's an really anoying utiility.

Thanks in advance

Leon

Hi Leon,

You need to set the distance the aircraft travels.........Open the Pre-Flight then set all the distances,tail L+R  then run it.... I think that will fix it....

Brian.

I assume you are using FS2Crew for the pushback........?

Hi Leon,

You need to set the distance the aircraft travels.........Open the Pre-Flight then set all the distances,tail L+R  then run it.... I think that will fix it....

Brian.

I assume you are using FS2Crew for the pushback........?

Hi Brain,

Your right I use FS2Crew for the pushback, and I did fill in the requested information about the distance for pushback. Then tail left or right, and the degrees for turning the tail. But after filling in this information the pushback utillity goes way back beyond this point.

For example I fill in 160 feet pushback, tail left, degrees 90. The last two FS2Crew follows without any failure but he keeps pushing back after reaching 160 feet, it just don't stop.

I read the manual but didn't find anything about this.

Leon

Hj Leon,

Just a small point,........I put the pushback to 48 feet that seems to work I think 160 is to much,

Brian.

Hi,

Any ETA? list of features?  :rolleyes:

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Hj Leon,

Just a small point,........I put the pushback to 48 feet that seems to work I think 160 is to much,

Brian.

Hi Brian,

I try the 48 distance setting but no result, The pushback keeps moving backwards.

You can also use SHIFT P to stop the pushback.

FYI, we're in the process of creating a Start Crew that reads scenery...

I try that also but the FS2Crew don't stop with pushing me backwards. I also try the option with full thrust forward, but even then I lose lol.

Any ETA? list of features?

Won't commit to an ETA yet.

Feature list is secret, but a lot of people will be impressed.

Cheers,

I try that also but the FS2Crew don't stop with pushing me backwards. I also try the option with full thrust forward, but even then I lose lol.

Are you sure you're not running another pushback program at the same time?

FS2Crew uses the default Pushback system.

Shift P has to stop it.

Cheers,

Won't commit to an ETA yet.

Feature list is secret, but a lot of people will be impressed.

Ok, but I'm waiting on it!  :blush:

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Are you sure you're not running another pushback program at the same time?

FS2Crew uses the default Pushback system.

Shift P has to stop it.

Cheers,

I have two pushback utillities running on my pc Start Crew from FS2Crew and the AES from Aerosoft.

I never used the default pushback because it's unreal.

On some airports AES won't work, so I use the startcrew for pushback from FS2Crew.

In the CFG panel I turn AES of then I choose startcrew = YES.

After the pushback starts everything goose very well until that point it has to stop?

The only thing I can imagine is that RC4 uses the same shift+P key combination for something.

Hi Leon,

I don`t use AES I use GSX and FS2Crew there is no conflicts between them..... AES has conflicts with FS2Crew for some reason.

Having said that I use FS2Crew for the pushback and GSX after landing........

Let me get this straight..........When you use FS2Crew for pushback do you contact ground from the radio inside the PMDG 800 aircraft..?

and follow his instructions IE: Cockpit to ground........we are ready for pushback and engine start.......release brakes........OK you are cleared to start all engines........and so on........Do you do all of that and more......till the aircraft stops....

If you are using shift P  it will not work........

I carn`t think of anything else Leon.....sorry mate.....    Brian.

Hi Brain,

Thanks for the help.
I see that I have an issue with FS2Crew in the ground part. The phrase in my version stops with "Release parking brakes" After that I don't recieve any messages from the ground.
In the manual they are talking to about OK you are cleared to start all engines but I don't get this command from the ground.

So if I think in de good direction, the problem with the pushback starts there already.

I will try an re-install of FS2Crew to see what happens, I´ll let you know if it helps.

Leon

Hi Leon,

please do...............good luck

Brian.

Thanks for the help.

I see that I have an issue with FS2Crew in the ground part. The phrase in my version stops with "Release parking brakes" After that I don't recieve any messages from the ground.

Do you respond with "Brakes released"? This should be the trigger for the Ground Crew to go on. Not only releasing the brakes, but actually telling the Crew that you have done so.

Regards,

Stefan

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Yes I always give an response if needed. After I give that command the pushback starts without ending. I still can't get it to work strange. It seems that I'm the only one with this problem so I know there must be something wrong at my side. Even today I didn't figure out what I'm setting wrong.