Sign in to follow this  
757piloot

FS2Crew pushback service

You're probably using AES at the same time or some other pushback program.

Just hit SHIFT P to stop the pushback.

Cheers,

That's just the strange thing about this.

I double checked and uninstall AES, run FS2Crew again but same thing happens.

Maybe one off these add-ons is killing the pushback. I use the following add-ons:

1. Radar contact

2. AES

3. DBS follow me service

4. ActiveSky Evolution.

The problem is that I can't uninstall everything because there's an limited activation on some add-ons.

Strange indeed. I cannot imagine Radar Contact or Active Sky interfering with Pushback.

Never heard of DBS, though.

As far as AES is concerned, I use it with FS2Crew all the time with no problem whatsoever.

If FS2Crew Ground Crew says "Please release brakes" and you respond "Brakes released" you should definitely get a response by the Ground Crew. Otherwise, try saying "Brake released" without the s. I noticed that words ending with an "s" get confused by the speech recognition system at times. E.g. when I pass Transition Altitude and I have to speak the altimeter setting, I always do without the "s", speaking "Altimeter one zero one three" instead of "Altimeters". Works great :-)

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Strange indeed. I cannot imagine Radar Contact or Active Sky interfering with Pushback.

Never heard of DBS, though.

If FS2Crew Ground Crew says "Please release brakes" and you respond "Brakes released" you should definitely get a response by the Ground Crew. Otherwise, try saying "Brake released" without the s. I noticed that words ending with an "s" get confused by the speech recognition system at times. E.g. when I pass Transition Altitude and I have to speak the altimeter setting, I always do without the "s", speaking "Altimeter one zero one three" instead of "Altimeters". Works great :-)

Thanks SKeller it was indeed the S, after I say Brake Released everything was going smooth and running without any problem. Finally I can starting with pushback from FS2Crew.

Hi Leon, I see that your problem was solved.........happy flying mate.......

Brian.

Hi Leon, I see that your problem was solved.........happy flying mate.......

Brian.

Yip the problem with this add-on was me, unbelievable isn't it. Whahaha and I was searching in my add-ons, but the speech recognition I've never thought at