Sign in to follow this  
Crusader2

Is ORBX down ?

Just tried to sign into ORBX around 1625 EST and site was down for some reason . Maybe someone else could give it a try and see what you get . Hopefully just scheduled work on site .

Homepage is up for me, only the forums are down.

Maybe they upload the Europe Open LC.  :ph34r:

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice!

I think we're still a long way off.  Thus far they've only shown screenshots of Scandinavia, Denmark, France, and Belgium.  There's a lot more of Europe to be tested before this thing's ready for prime time.

I'm guessing mid-May.  For openLC North America it'll be more like 4th quarter this year.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

I am also having issue accessing REX or A2A...very odd.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

I am also having issue accessing REX or A2A...very odd.

And I was on REX this morning checking out REX4 - texture direct to see if I wanted to pick it up on the sales right now.  But I can't get back on now.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Before the forums went down I read that they were trying for an April release of Europe LC but it also said that it may be pushed to a May release.

Mike

This is just a rumor but apparently JV fired all the staff and pulled the plug on the website after somebody at the office made a negative comment about the color of his tie.

ZORAN

That's funny.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.