Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Which Airbus should I purchase?

Hi everyone,

Need some advise on which Airbus to purchase should I decide to pull the trigger.

Peters A320 product or JRDesign Group Neo? I am looking for the better quality VC and systems. Which would you say wins in both categories? From what I can see, Peters VC looks nicer in the screens I looked at.  Thanks in advance for your input.  :-)

Best, Jeff

Thanks Douglas,

Much appreciated. Anyone else like to chime in? i would like a few opinions from users before i decide and thanks again :-)

Best, Jeff

If you want an Airbus with the essential MCDU (FMS) systems modelled then your only choice right now is the JarDesign. The QPac Airbus will have an fully-featured MCDU added later apparently. Peter's Airbus is universally acknowledged as having a robust FBW simulation but no MCDU is modelled.

This Airbus 320 Jr Design is a new site? not heard of it. Could i get a link for this site please?

Please ignore this thread or remove.....my apologoes!!

If you're looking for a full featured airbus suite, look at Jeehell FMGS -- software is free (IMHO, he could sell it for thousands like other glass software, because it is *that* good)

http://fmgs.co.nr/

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Looking at that site seems that Jeehell's software is not for X-Plane.

Anyway, I use Jar's one and I've no doubt to suggest it to the OP.

I have the Jar's one! Amazing stuff! It was the first time i felt like driving an Airbus on my desk!

Looking at that site seems that Jeehell's software is not for X-Plane.

Anyway, I use Jar's one and I've no doubt to suggest it to the OP.

Yes you are correct, my mistake. I didn't read this was the x-plane forum :-)

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Jar's A320neo is a must-have for XPX at the current version IMHO. It will bring you a well-modeled and -textured 3D cockpit and a functional FMGS which you can update its nav data from Aerosoft or Navigraph. The overall "immersion" is great. You can have more info on their official website. http://airbus320neo.com/

I have the Jar's one! It is great.

Have not got any other so cannot comment on them.

ww1459.png

Guest Mik75

The JARDesign has the superior FMGS, its system modelling is quite good and deep also. But my preferred Airbus is the A321 from Peter Hager. Its FBW (programmed by a company called QPAC, they have their own A320 addon as well) is the best I've ever used on any sim platform. It works extremly precise, flying non precision approaches and circling procedures in this Airbus is a pure fun! SIDs and STARs can be flown using raw data (VOR, DME + NDB) or can be set up manually. Its even capable of flying P-RNAV procedures!
You may want to have a look at this video in which I perform the circle to land procedure into LOWI's RWY08.

They have both their cons and pros, but I fly Peter's Airbus more or less exclusively in XPX.

I agree with all of the above. The JAR Design Airbus is the better Airbus, but if you would ask which Airbus I prefer to fly by hand at the moment it is Peters A321 at the moment.

I'm would agree that the JARdesign A320 is very good as far as systems following and auto flight procedures. However, hand flying it in my opinion is a nightmare, it doesn't react the way a plane would, it gets jumpy, the turns are too heavy. I try not to hand fly that aircraft. I don't have the other ones but I'm considering them now since this bus needs to be able to handle a human at the controls and it doesn't well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk