Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

2 forums not working just me?

Hello,

I'm trying to visit A2A simulation and FTX forums and both seem down. Anybody else having the same. Thank you.

Regards

Real Deraps

Yes, both down this end.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Orbx is down too...

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Orbx forums, A2A, OZx and REX for me.

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Folks, 

I can speak for the ORBX and REX forums. The server company is performing maintenance and should be back up and running within the next couple hours. This maintenance does not affect the workings of any of our software products or servers, just the website and forum.

EDIT: Everything is now back up and running. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

REX also down for me

Hi Muhamad,

This is a little off topic but wanted to provide a friendly reminder that we recently changed our signature rules here at AVSIM and we are asking everyone to please use your Profile to show off your system specs and flight simulator.  More info can be found in the pinned topic at the top of the Hangar Forum and under the Forums menu above.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10