Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

SP1 Beta Polar Flight (Photos)

Ye Danish is beyond this world... You speak Danish fluently?

Speak?  Definitely not.  I learned Norwegian first, so I have a tough time speaking Danish.  I probably write it like an 8 year old, but I can understand it just fine (same way with Swedish, though I'm sure you're not surprised by that).  Sat through my friend's class at uni a while back and actually followed along pretty well.  I'd say the only things I'm fluent in are English, German (after I tough through the first day or so), and Norwegian.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah I understand both Swedish and Norwegian pretty well, so it makes sense that you are able to pick up Danish! Amazing that you speak Norwegian, guess its a family thing?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Awesome shots Luke! :-)

Kyle and Boaz, when you Kyle come to Denmark we could all go and have a beer Danish style ;-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Amazing that you speak Norwegian, guess its a family thing?

Yeah.  None of my immediate family speaks it, though.  Just the crazy ones who lived up in North Dakota (still never understood that: let's move from fjords and trees and other cool things...to a frozen tundra of wasteland).

we could all go and have a beer Danish style ;-)

haha - definitely.  Påskebryggggg!!!

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah. None of my immediate family speaks it, though. Just the crazy ones who lived up in North Dakota (still never understood that: let's move from fjords and trees and other cool things...to a frozen tundra of wasteland).

haha - definitely. Påskebryggggg!!!

Haha yeah, sitting actually right now and enjoying one in the sun and with 68F ! Happy Easter to you all! ;-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Nice to see this!!!

To bad that the issues regarding FSX polar limitation can't seem to be solved. (not strange cause its an FSX issue).

PMDG recommendated that one does not go closer to the Npole then 83N70W. has to do with the magnatic power of the sim. I think i read the same for the 777 in the intro manual.

Thats why you get these turns.  

Nice to see this!!!

To bad that the issues regarding FSX polar limitation can't seem to be solved. (not strange cause its an FSX issue).

PMDG recommendated that one does not go closer to the Npole then 83N70W. has to do with the magnatic power of the sim. I think i read the same for the 777 in the intro manual.

Thats why you get these turns.  

Thanks! I didn't have it too bad. Just prior to hitting ABERI it started to bank left, re-direct to ABERI fixed it. Same again shortly after then was fine! Not huge deal I guess.

I thought this was a nice one; flying from NBO>AMS. Can just make out the Swiss Alps too!

13961260132_116d033dca_o.png

I thought this was a nice one; flying from NBO>AMS. Can just make out the Swiss Alps too!

13961260132_116d033dca_o.png

That reminds me, Y'ever look into a bright sky, and get the urge to sneeze violently?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

That reminds me, Y'ever look into a bright sky, and get the urge to sneeze violently?

Yes.  All the time.  It's worse on bright overcast days for me, though.

Kyle Rodgers

Are you using an ENB?

Nah. Just Shade (Endless Summer 1.01 theme). That was edited a bit too. Couple shots from yesterdays AMS > CUR...

13988610405_a4be383c81_o.png

13988612195_1e7ea879fd_o.png

13965502346_772c73692e_o.png

Great shots, Luke!

I don't know if you folks are allowed to yet, but can any of the beta testers post a short video of the wxr in action?

Nah. Just Shade (Endless Summer 1.01 theme). That was edited a bit too. Couple shots from yesterdays AMS > CUR...

13988610405_a4be383c81_o.png

13988612195_1e7ea879fd_o.png

13965502346_772c73692e_o.png

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png