Sign in to follow this  
ega

EZDOK question on training

I am very much  enjoying the videos on the Q400 training. Good job!

Allow me a question. I am impressed with the use of EZDOK with your filming - it is really nice!

With EZDOK how do you move around the cockpit? (I don´t own EZDOK). Is it through assignment of a key or is it with the hat switch on the joystick?

I am asking that because you show so short moves that makes this very realistic. It is for example what we can see in the very beginning of video 7.

Thanks!

Edmundo Azevedo

Thank you Edmundo! EZDOK is very easy to setup, you just assign keys to each view or you can use the hat switch. We've set one up so all you need to do is install Ezdok, run the configurator and then open it up from FSX using the menu > EZdok settings > load camera set and navigate to the wherever you saved the .ECS file on your PC. I couldn't fly without it - it's a must have! I'll set up a sticky for the link.  

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com