Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

Today's AOTD - Let's Cruise

Luis, I would be happy to do that except for two things. I do not have an account at one of those picture dumping ground sites and don't intend to start one. Also if I did someone would have to hold my hand and walk me through each step by step by step. It took me months just to figure out how to put an emoticon in these posts. I usually just don't do this kind of stuff on my computer. If there is another way, any volunteer instructors out there?    :blush2:

I was very upset when Avsim desired to stop hosting screen shots on the site also. I can understand the reasons behind that decision but am disappointed. It worked very well for so many years and I just have not gotten around to trying to figure out another route. I have lots of screen shots just stacking up that I would have liked to contribute. One of these day.

Steve

Steve 

You think CulpableComa4 is funny? Mine is TearySundew88! Lame. :lol:

But, I've kept it, what the heck.

Best regards.

Luis

Ha, mine is TurnedCrab36127, never changed it either. Kind of growing on me now :Applause:

Steve

How come you guys get all the good names, and I end up with ENGAGINGROBIN08 :LMAO:

Goodness. I had to look mine up.  I've never paid any attention to it as I don't fly multiplayer.  Engagemercury7. How's that for a good one? :lol:

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

No, Paul, banish the thought! I shall keep what I've got.

Since I had 2 accounts for the Flight beta, I also have 2 gamertags. The other is SquiffyScroll9! :lol:

Best regards.

Luis

I just had to change mine, from ENGAGINGROBIN08 to Jack Harper T49,and I also have started flying in Multiplayer B)